✞ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 5 ✞

nighty night

So far everything was peaceful, Garter thanked you for making dessert  she was honestly grateful, it had been a while someone's  helped her with preparing food and such. After diner you decided to wash the dishes, Garter insisted that you didn't need to but you reassured her that it really was no problem and that you were happy to help, she honestly was grateful having you around the house, truly a breath of fresh air from the angels chaotic attitude, socks really liked your brownies though...well he said he didn't but stuffed his face with every single brownie in the tray.. so that was pretty telling.

..you guess

"I'll finish up the dishes hun, can you give boxer his dinner? I think him and Nadia are done fooling around" the preistess asked. Handing you a tray with warm soup and one single brownie. "Sure I'll bring it up for him" you replied politely, and out the hall you went and into the elevator.

The light ding sound filled your ears as you reached his floor. But a loud slam was heard down the hall and the sound of rushed footsteps caught your atención. Rushing and tumbling out of the door came a woman in her mid 20s wearing nothing but a short pencil skirt and a red lacy bra. Her shoes and white button up being held by her arms, her makeup was kinda runny and she looked kind of sweaty. But the second she laid her eyes on you her brows furrowed as she wailed rushing into the elevator "that Jerk!!" She shirked mumbling profanity's under her breath as her mascara got runnier by her tears. And she repeatedly smashed her finger on the elevators buttons. And then she was out of sight.

Gulping down your nerves  you stared at boxers door, you were kinda afraid of what would happen when you stepped in but then again it really wouldn't make it any better just standing outside his door holding a tray of food. You knocked a couple of times "boxer.. can I come in?" you called out, it was silent for a minute "garter asked me to bring you your dinner" you tried again in a hopeful tone and once again you received no answer, your cheeks flushing in embarrassment because of the awkward silence .

"Im coming in" you called out as your final warning, opening the door into the room and closing it behind you. Immediately once you made it through the threshold, you were hit with the smell of cheap perfume and musk. That dying sun peeked  through the rooms blinds giving the whole area a muted glow. At the edge of boxers bed laid a a thin lacy thong. Your cheeks heated up immediately and you everted your eyes somewhere else as you shuffled closer to boxer's bedside vanity,  once you finally placed the tray on the small surface (after shuffling out of the way  what you could only assume was a collar and some weird  tub of pink paste) you finally turned to  look at the angel laying on the bed beside you.

He just looked so calm.. his eyes were closed and he was breathing very softly and his perfectly flushed pink lips were slightly parted. He just looked so beautiful.. getting a-bit  closer,  you took more into consideration his overall esperance. His hair was slightly ruffled as a thin layer of sweat covered his half naked body (his fluffy silky purple duvet draped over his lap covering his most sensitive area).

It's not until his baby blue eyes peeked open and an arm swiftly clutched to your waist did you actually noticed you got way to close. And the worst case scenario imaginable  became a reality.

It's as if your whole face was on fire and your brain was turning into mush. This just couldn't be happening. His face was practically inches away from yours his eyes into mischievous slit's as they stared down at you, and those pretty pink lips were no longer parted but in a wide smirk

"And just what we're you doing? "he asked in a groggy voice. You gulped trying to get your bearings "just bringing you your food i- I called out to you but you didn't answer" you croaked meekly under his intense but amused gaze "I know that" he dismissed with curt nod of his head. He then leans a bit closer (if that was even humanly possible) and then spoke in a hushed tone "what I want to know is why you felt so comfortable ogling at me" his arms were still clutching your waist his hands cupping your hips. You sputtered and struggled to answer "I'm sorry if i made you uncomfortable.." you muttered embarrassed at being cot. "You could never make me feel uncomfy baby" you just didn't know what to say. I mean.. Unsurprisingly. Wow super shocker. You've never been this close to a boy.. practically ever. "Boxer can you please let go of me now.. ?" you asked, as he pouted in an over exaggerated manner "why? you don't like my company sweet cheeks?" He asked in a teasing tone. "no it's not that I'm j- just very tired" you justified as he groaned dramatically throwing his head back "your no fun" he whined comically. finally letting you go. You rushed to the door, but before you could exit the room "but don worry sweets I'll get those panties to drop in no time" without having to turn around you could just tell by his voice he was smirking. You didn't stick around long after that.

Back in the comfort of your room, locking the door and turning off all the lights the only light coming from the beautiful bright moon creeping in through the window ,with a small yawn with your pijamas on, sliped under neath your covers and tried to slip into slumber

                  ─ ⋅ ⋅ ── (small note)── ⋅ ⋅ ─

Full credits of this chapter go to starbunnybun

Thank you so much for the help. You guys should check out their books. I Really recommend their stuff if you need a good Over the garden wall fanfic.