✞𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇8 ✞

Back at the church you were all slumped back at the couch with a very scary looking garter belt glaring at you three down. her face practically covered in shadow her looming presence leaving the room to feel suffocating.

the two angels draped all over practically leaning onto y/n as the poor girl had begun slightly nod off with tiredness right then and there

"Oh! Yeah! Well, shes feeling lucky now" he yawned slightly stretching with a proud smirk scratching the back of his head in a lazy manner.

"But she was just a plumber "socks stared with an unamused depan brushing his undead cats plush hair.

Boxer shrugged puffing out his chest cockily  "So true, and here I am unclogged and her pipes are totally clean" he smirked quirking his eyebrow up an down nastily.

"How long have you been waiting to use that joke?"Y/n said in a monotone voice clearly not amused as she looked over what little information they gathered in her little note book not caring to look at the lustfull blond.

But boxer didn't seemed deterred at all as he just snuggled up more to her, lightly laying his head on her chest with purpose and playing with a string of her (h/c) hair lazily "Fuck, it seems like forever. How I couldn't not, you know what I mean? I could show you if wa-AcK"

But then he was  quickly shoved off the couch by socks and y/n and with shout "ITS YOUR FAULT WE WERENT ABLE TO DO ANYTHING!"they exclaimed with anger.

The blond boy could only groan out in pain as he rubbed his sore head.

And that's when darker skinned lady finally blew a fuse "What are you saying?! You mean you failed?!" She practically spat in rage her lips curling into a snarl and teeth turning pointy with rage.

The girl in the middle finally snapping out of her mumbling as as all she could do was nervously sweat drip as she tried to explain the situation
"Well not exactly all the locations of the toilets and urinals seem to be completely at random, and then when we cheeked if the culprit was a water company or plumbing service we just got dead ends and every single plumber we asked was either depressed  out of their minds or paranoid as hell that they were gonna get gobbled wile fixing a silver throne "

The image retuning to your head sending shivers down your spine as the poor depressed plumbers told you the equivalent of real life war crimes being vomited and shat in toilets by people who totally probably skid marked their garments.

If you don't know,Don't look it up it, I beg of you

The older woman practically shaking with rage "And those two fuck wads acting like they  don't even give a shit! " she yells out in exasperation as the two angel brother just begun to talk about some dumb  shit that was probably gonna lead them into another argument.

The preestes's hand shake as her knuckles almost cracked from how much she was clutching it shut in anger  sadly the victim of her furry was chuck who made the grave mistake of getting too close.

She reeled her hand back and knocked the little guy out with just one punch as he squealed out in pain.

"Oh Lord, grant me the patience! Let's just fucking eat!"

~scene change~

The smell of a home cooked meal wafted through the air as all the plates now lie empty, their contents having been scarfed down by the teenage angels sitting infront of the table.

Boxes stifled another burp  as he sank into his chair,his belly,full from his meal ,protruded ever so slightly over his  belly  "*hic-Shit, was that good"