✞𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 7 ✞

Average day in daten City

1 MONTH LATER

The see swirly clouds part as we move above the great big city land scape. Cars zooming about and mailing noise as people go about their day.

"Daten City, a town flinging to the threshold between and hell"

"With a piece of its human inhabitants it's regularly threatened by foul-tempered, evil spirits. A faded darkness lodged in the cracks of troubled souls will have struck this town today, unnoticed"

We see the visions of large dark red eyed creatures some small some big, but all the same in one thing, born from the sin and negativity of humans, some filled with rage and resentment others grief and despair, but none the less they all torment humans all the same. Creatures born  in darkness and with their only objective being to cause suffering.

"However, there are some who wield a light beyond all human understanding, and ascend their stools of righteousness to eradicate those shadows bound by the bowels of Hell"

Out of nowhere the big monster that was seen tormenting the small couple just moments before is
Destroyed in a puff of smoke by gun fire and two different types of blade cuts. Slicing it like a California roll as the couple cheers with happiness at being saved.

"But who could it be given the two that are eliminating this darkness?"

we see the siluetea of 3 individuals shrouded in shadow wielding weapons, two boys and one girl, their eyes blazing in determination as the hold fighting stances ready to strike from where they stand, only to then rush off in the dark of night.

...Are they servants of god? Or minions of the devil!"

We pan over to a church up on a hill the sun shining up in the sky, the front yard filled with unkept grass and down below outside a small green zipper dog excitedly hoped around in every direction eager to start the day when out of no where!

BLAM!

Thunder clouds roar and with a powerful an zap of lightning the poor little green doggy with electricity his fuzzy little body burnt to a crisp as he groaned and grovels in pain. Smoke coming off of his charred green fur.

Seemingly out of no where  dark skinned preacher lady comes out from within the church, he black kitten heels clicking as the opening up a side of the building  and smashing the little zipper dog over  the head with a wooden hammer with out a care, the green animal spits out a piece of paper and it appears that for a instant angels shortly begin to sing as it rolls out to reveal what is written inside.

W.C

Sirens Blair all over the place as the church bell begins to toll. It echoes loudly. Practically shaking the entirety of the building.

the angels are being summoned to do their duty.

~Over in the building connected to the church~

In a fancy room filled to the brim with clutter and stuff all over the floor, from containers of food and multiple pillowed and clothes to literal trash. a mail woman is startled  awake by the blaring sounds of the alarms. She clutches the duvet close to her chest to keep some kind of modesty.

"Holy shit what's going on!?"she wailed as the church shakes with the force of the bells being rung.

However the blonde boy under the covers didn't looked amused at all grumbling from under the covers before finally rising with a pout on his face grumbling like an upset puppy, groaning as he rubs his eyes and then proceeds to cover his face with his blanket not carrying of the older woman who laid bare next to him and her insistent whining as the building shook.