✞ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 6 ✞

What are you ? The fuck?

The church stood beaming  in the moons beautiful glow. The only sound for miles being the distant sound of raging traffic from the city.

Inside the church side building the only thing you could hear coming from most of  the rooms the faint sound of breathing and snoring coming from everyone. their forms still as planks  other than the subtle movement of breathing

Boxer was Sprawled  out on his large bed every blanket and pillow thrown  around as  he lay in  in the center of all the chaos in a weird contorted position, you might be thinking that o god he must be in pain right-NO!

Far from it actually, the blond boy snoring up a storm as a little bit of drool a escape his open mouth his red duvet sprawled over his body like one of those Greek statues that you see in museum.

A yes the perfect sleeping position

We're as his brother in his already dark room now darker in the pitch black dark of night, had swaddled himself in a few layers of blankets, with his arms crossed over his chest honekokeko clutched in his arms.

Almost looking like a dead man from how still he was sleeping

But no he was still alive you could still hear his faint breathing, the most  peaceful he ever looked... ever

Down the coridor  you could see a faint glows coming from underneath the door frame. You were sleeping soundly in your bed but all around you abojects were swirling and floating mid air right above your head a glowing orb of some sort  strange glow bathed everything in it's surroundings  in light  as your faces scrunch up as you slept, switching positions and shifting in your sleep.

                            ─ ⋅ ⋅ ── ✞ ── ⋅ ⋅ ─

The feeling the surrounded you was sureal. It  was like floating in a sea of lukewarm water and soft fabric. You couldn't tell if you were standing up or  laying down or whatever but the sensación what just bisare the misty air that practically swirled around your body smelled sweet. Like lavender and honey, almost too sweet.

Opening your eyes you seemed to be a in a wide void of pink light fluffy clouds. It consumed your vision as you saw the bright space twinkle here and there, you felt numb. You held up your hand and your skin looked glowing and smooth like it's never been before.

Suddenly a entity of white light appears "fear not my child" a deep a disembodied voice said.

You stared at the blob of light in wonder and aprehensión "God is that you ?"

The disembodied voice stutters, seemingly embarrassed turning now into a high pitched squeak  "oh! Goodnes no! H-how do I.. ? AH! There we go!" The light that surrounded the voice dissipated and in its place Flores that weird bunny rabbit thing you saw earlier in the church "is this better?"  It's squeaky Voice rang out in the endless booze that looked more pink than a Victoria secret store.

You stared at the cottontaild  creature in curiosity "what is this place... and who are you?" You asked, your voice echoed in the Blank space.

The bunny thing giggled as they wiggled their rabbit ears with glee "well my hormonal teenage friend!" It chirped flying around you circling you in flight with its small   feathery wings "𝓂𝓎 𝓃𝒶𝓂𝑒 𝑜𝓈 𝒪𝓇𝒾𝒻𝒾𝑒𝓁 𝒶𝒷𝒶𝒹𝒹𝑜𝓃 𝒦𝒶𝒻𝓏𝒾𝑒𝓁" it states dramatically with a flourish.

this bitch just spoke in cursive.

"but! You can call me Floof!" It smiled tilting its small head to the side it said with a little smile on her fluffy bunny face.