Chapter 54

***Daniel's birthday***

I woke up to someone placing wet kisses on my face 

"Good morning sunshine, happy birthday" I said and he giggles. I lift him up and went to the bathroom to get us ready  for the day.

Let the day begin....

As soon as we got dressed Daniel and I made our way downstairs and let me tell you guys this. What I saw next had me in shock and awe. I saw everyone at the end of the stairs and the house was completely decorated with a lot of birthday decorations along with a huge picture of Daniel hanging up. 

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY DANIEL" Everyone in the house screams once they saw us 

"You guys oh my god!" I said with a huge smile on my face putting Daniel on the floor because he was jumping up and down in my hands once he saw the decorations and his cute little friends waiting for him. The guests greeted Daniel telling him happy birthday and showing him all the presents they bought for him while Ryder made his way up to me.

"Do you like it?

"Like it!! OH MY GOD Ryder I love it" I replied back to him giving him a kiss on the cheek as well as a hug.

He chuckled and gave me a hug, "Let's go to the kitchen" he said to me taking my hand and gently pushing me towards the kitchen. The kitchen was also decorated and there were a lot of food on the counter for our guest waiting to dive into moreover let's not get starred on the cake. It is really huge and the theme of the cake is paw patrol seeing that my baby loves to watch paw patrol on the television whenever we turn it on for him so why not throw a theme party on his favorite cartoons.

i turned around to look at Ryder with a smile on my face, "How the hell did you manage to pull off all of this without me knowing and not hearing anything?" I asked him still in shock of how amazing everything looks.

"1. you sleep dead and 2. a magician never reveals his secrets." I gasped and then shrug my shoulders 

"Well that's true" I said laughing after

"Now let's go have some son and enjoy our son's birthday.

***In the evening***

It was about 4 in the evening and everyone was having fun including my sweetie pie Daniel. He was having the best time of his life surrounded by everyone who truly loves him and I am so happy that he is with persons that really love him and will kill anyone if they ever dare to lay a finger on my sweet baby moreov-

"What are you thinking about?" Ryder asked taking me out of my train of thought

"Nothing really just how happy our baby looks over there playing with my mom and the other kids"

He smiled and gave me a kiss on the cheek "As long as I am alive I am going to ensure that you guys are happy and that nothing happens to you two" he answered looking at me with admiration on his face

Oh I love this man so much

"Tamera baby, my queen, the love of my life and the only person that I allow to talk to me anyway." I let out a soft chuckle while everyone around me started to laugh and gather around us.

 "I only want to spend time with you. We shall share our joy and sorrow together, as well as laugh and smile together and weep together. In this world, I have never found a place that is gorgeous, but when you are here, everything and everywhere appears lovely. All I want is to be with you at all times. I promise to always love you, even when I pass away. If there is life beyond death, I will still adore you. Nothing can be farther from the absolute fact that I adore you. I've never experienced happiness and fulfillment like I do with you. Until you entered my life with your bright, loving presence, loneliness was my middle name. You just cannot leave my life for any reason"

Awwwwww I said in my mind getting all emotional and teary for the reason that this is just sudden and I was not expecting this at all.

"Without you replacing my wife as my spouse, my life will be completed. You're the only person I want to kiss good night and the first person I want to look at when I wake up in the morning, which is why I want to marry you. I couldn't have imagined not being able to grasp these hands when I first saw them. However, the primary thing to do when you love someone as much as I love you is to be married. Will you be mine forever if you accept the honor of marrying me?"

With tears in my eyes, I scanned the room as everyone stood there staring at me with a range of expressions on their faces. I glanced down at Ryder, and wow, did he seem anxious and tense. I was stunned for almost thirty seconds until a grin gradually emerged on my face.

"No!" Making a dramatic gesture, I turned away from everyone and left. Across the room, I could hear loud gasps, so I gave myself a cheeky smile. With a shocked expression on his face, my man was kneeling on the ground as I quickly turned around. I enthusiastically smiled and threw myself into his arms, beaming broadly.

"YES"I laughed when I let out a scream. He seemed relaxed exhaling and hugging me. I kissed him and looked at the ring that he had just put on my finger. As everyone applauded and praised us, my girls which will soon be by bridesmaid and maid of honor rushed up and screamed and hugged me.

Damn I'm going to be the wife of the most  ruthless gangleader there ever is but whatever who cares I am a fianceeeee bitchesssss.

More updates coming soon I apologize for taking sooo long. Remember to leave a vote and comment I hope that you guys like this chapter

Love you angels😇❤️