Chapter 12

***Tamera's POV***

I couldn't move nor could I talk, things start running through my mind like who? what they want, I have to protect Hailey. I snapped back to reality and ask the same question that was running through my mind.

"Who and why?" I asked getting out of my dazed state

"Could we come in I'm not sure if it's safe to talk right here" Ryan said

"Um sure" I answered giving them way to come inside and close the door. I led them to the living room letting them sit on the couch waiting for someone to speak up.

"My brother Hayden is back and he's the one that is after you guys but mainly Tamera"

"What do we have to do with it?" I asked

"He's been watching us for a few days and he found out that you girls are close to us and he wants to get revenge on me by hurting you"

"Why"

"That story is for another time but in the mean time you girls need protection and by that you girls need to stay with me in the meantime, before you all complain I let my mom speak to your parents and their okay with it". Ryder finished off. Wow stay with him for a while how am I going to handle that, staying with my crush but when I think about it, it's just for protection like what could possibly go wrong.

"Um can I talk to you girls in the kitchen for a minute" I said getting up from the couch and walking away not up for discussion.

"What do you think should we do this?" I said making sure the girls are okay with it

"Yeah, why not I mean it's for our own safety and besides he said that our parents are okay with it" Tiana said.

" I'm going cause there is no way in hell I'm getting shot again " Latavia said making us all laugh

"Okay so that's a yes from everyone so let's go and tell the boys". Shanika said.

We went back to living room to see the boys looking up at us with hope in their eyes.
" so when do we start packing" I said with a cheeky grin, they all looked relief and started smiling.

Ryder came up to me and that's when my smile falter and I turned around and went back to the kitchen not sparing anyone a glance. I went to the fridge and got some drink then went to the counter, while I was there, I felt a presence behind me but I didn't need to turn around because I know who it was. I felt him put his hands on my hips and that set off the sparks inside me, my heart rate started to speed up and that's and that's when I felt his hot breath fanning on my ear.

"I'm sorry". He said breaking the silence and I froze by that because I wasn't expecting that from him and also cause me to shiver, shit I didn't want him to know he had that effect on me but oh well.

"What?"

"I'm sorry princess I really am I brought you in this mess if we hadn't gone to that party that night, he wouldn't have found out about you". By that time, I was already staring up at him, looking in his eyes and seeing regret and sadness. I caress his cheek and that's when his eyes met with mine his hand moved from my hip and up to my waist rubbing small circles there.

"It's okay Ryder everything is going to be okay and I know that you won't let anyone hurt me" he gave me a small squeeze and a ghost smile. We were staring in each other eyes no one saying anything just there in a comfortable silence until he started to lean in. Oh my god is he going to kiss me what should I do.
Kiss him back you idiot my mind was telling me. By time I was going to pull away he kissed me, Ryder fucking James was kissing me aka. the school bad boy also the most fear gang leader was kissing me. I decided to kiss him back wrapping my arms around his neck, he licked my lip asking for entrance but I denied, he didn't like the idea so he cupped my ass and gave it a squeeze making me gasp and let out a moan causing him to groan at that and stuck his tongue in my mouth. I tugged his hair a little making him let out a throaty groan, our make out session was soon interrupted by someone clearing their throat causing me to jump back in surprise, I looked over his shoulder to see everyone standing there giving us a smirk my face started to heat up in embarrassment so I just hid my face in Ryder chest causing everyone to chuckle even Ryder.

And that ladies and gentleman is when I kissed Ryder James more like make out

___________________

Hey angels I'm so sorry I took so long to update its just that I've been busy a lot lately that I got no time to update but I promise you all I will be updating as soon as possible.

Also my birthday was January 17, so shout to everyone who celebrated their birthday that day and happy belated birthday.

Oh and don't forget to comment and vote below.

Love you angels😇