Chapter 11

When the girls and I reached home it was about 8:30 and I was so damn tired, I just went straight to my room and put down the stuff in a corner then went straight to the bathroom without saying anything to anyone.

I took a quick shower and got out then put on my night clothes.

 After I got in my bed the rest of the girls took turns going into the shower

After I got in my bed the rest of the girls took turns going into the shower. When they were through, they put on their night clothes and came beside me, because I have a king size bed everyone was comfortable.

 When they were through, they put on their night clothes and came beside me, because I have a king size bed everyone was comfortable

Shanika

Tiana

Latavia

"I don't know about you guys but I'm going to bed". I said putting my phone on charge then climb under the duvet. Latavia nod in agreement followed by the rest and then everyone climbed under the duvet going off to slumber.

What a day

I thought going off into dream land

***Next Morning***

I was sleeping so peacefully in my bed but then it got disturbed by some idiot.

"MERA!!!" I heard someone screamed in my ears.... Ouuu that person got some nerve to wake me up especially when they know I'm not a morning person.

"WHY THE FUDGE DO YOU HAVE TO SCREAM IN MY EARS WOMAN" I screamed back rubbing my ears.

"Oh yeah sorry" Latavia said laughing nervously

"Why did you have to wake me up its; Oh my god it's just 10:30 in the morning and you guys choose to wake me so early why" I groan.

"We sort of got a problem" Tiana said.

"What couldn't possible wait until later" I fired back.

"Ryderandtheboysareoutside" she said.

"Wait what can you say it a little slower please" I said not hearing what she quite said.

"Ryan and the boys are outside"

That got me fully awake and I jumped out of bed not caring about the cold floor, I rushed downstairs with the girls behind me, I stopped once I'm at the door and turned around to the girls feeling a little nervous to open the door. They gave me a reassuring nod for me to open the door and I did so. I came face to face with the one and only Ryder James with that stupid smirk on his face but was soon turn upside down with a frown. I looked at him confuse then looked in those blue eyes of his filled with lust looking down at me then I looked behind him to see that the boys are looking behind me with lustful look in their eyes.

I turned my attention back to Ryder to see him looking down on my body and that's when reality hit me and I slammed the door in their face and turned around to the girls with my face red as tomato.

"Our clothes" I whisper yell to them and they caught on to what I was saying and their face also turned red.

"Just give us a minute we'll be right back" I yelled at them running upstairs to freshen up.

After we were finish freshen up, we got dress and head downstairs.

Tamera

Latavia

Shanika

Tiana

I opened the door and surprisingly they were still there.

"What are you doing here? I thought I told you guys to stay away from us". I said getting very annoyed

"Aww you don't miss me, I'm very hurt" he said holding on to his shirt. I rolled my eyes at him and gave him a blank look

"Cut the crap why are you here?"

"Someone is after you guys" he responded with all seriousness and by the look on his face I could tell that he wasn't joking.

"W-what?" I stuttered with fear lacing my voice.

__________________

Don't know if you guys will like this chapter but I hope you do and please comment if you do and don't forget to vote. Thanks angels😊

Love you guys a lot😇❤