Chapter 14

I fixed up myself before going downstairs so my friends wouldn't see the big hickey on my neck that Ryder gave me.

"Um hey guys you ready to go?"

"Yea let's go" Tiana said

The girls and I went in my car while the boys went with Ryder.

Along the way Tiana decided to plug her phone in the aux cord and play some music; because we love Jamaica dancehall she decided to play 'trending gyal' by Shenseea. We all started to sing and move our hips.

"Mi nuh depend pon nuh body cuz mi ave mi own a money, independent gyal real number one trending gyal!!" We sang out and started to laugh.

*At the mansion*

We've just parked out of Ryder's house and to be honest right now I'm starving.

"Hey Tamera, you want me to take your things out of the car?" Luke asked.

"Shut the fudge up and leave me alone" I shouted getting annoyed. All the boys were looking at me in shocked at my sudden outburst while the girls were just standing there with an amuse look on their face.

"Are you okay?" Ryder asked

"Yeah, she's okay, she's just hungry and when she's hungry Tamera gets really miserable" Tiana answered for me

"Okay then let's get you girls settling in then we can order pizza" Leo said

I nod in response and followed behind Ryder in silence. When he opened the door and I got a better view of inside I was in awe, his house or mansion I should say was beautiful.

"Wow" was the only thing I could say
"Beautiful right" Ryder said

"Yeah it's amazing"

"Yeah, well let me show you to your room and the boys will show the girls to theirs".

"Okay let's go then" I said heading upstairs

"Where's your sister?" I asked breaking the silence

"She's staying with our grandparents for the week because my parents are on a business trip"

"Oh okay"

"Soo this is your room and I'll get someone to bring up your stuff".

And let me tell you something, the room was beautiful and omfg it's awesome.
" ahhh its beautiful I love it" I squealed out

"Glad you like it" he smiled at me while I started to blush

"The bathroom is over there so you can go freshen up while I get your things" he said pointed to the door on the left

"Okay" I said in response with a slight smile.
He walked out and locked the door while I head straight to the bathroom and oh my lord couldn't this place get any better. The bathroom was amazing and I'm not going to lie this was like the size of my own bedroom back at the house.

I took off my clothes and went into the tub to relax my muscles and close my eyes thinking about what have been happening in the past few days

I don't know how long I have been in here but I decided to get out because the water was starting to get cold. I grabbed a towel and got out of the bathroom to see my things beside the bed so I went over to my suitcase to find my pyjamas to sleep in tonight along with my red lace underwear.

 I grabbed a towel and got out of the bathroom to see my things beside the bed so I went over to my suitcase to find my pyjamas to sleep in tonight along with my red lace underwear

I opened the door and tried to find my way to the kitchen, keyword 'tried'.

I've been walking down these hallways for the past 15 minutes and still couldn't find the damn kitchen. I kept walking and walking looking at the portraits hanging on the wall not paying attention to where I was going until I bumped into a wall, I closed my eyes waiting for the impact to fall on the floor but it never happened so I opened my eyes only to meet with a pair of blue eyes. I cleared my throat and positioned myself quickly standing in front of him.

"U-um I g-got lost trying to find my way to the kitchen" I stuttered out, blushing at my nervousness.

Get a grip Mera and stop being so nervous around him

He had that same sexy smirk on his face figuring out that I was nervous. He walked up to me and I just took a step back until my back was against the wall then he put his hands at my head making sure that I have no escape.

"Do I make you nervous princess". He said leaning in and I'm not going to lie, he was starting to make down south a little wet.

"N-n-no" I stuttered out again.

"Hm is that so". He said putting his lips on my neck leaving kisses and love bites while I moaned out and he tensed a bit. That cause him to pull back and looked at me with lust in his eyes.

" I think we should stop before I can't control myself anymore" he said with lust in his eyes and before I knew what I was doing I smashed my lips on his and start to kiss him while he just grabbed my waist and pushed me further in the wall even if that was possible. I kept moaning in the kisses and by that I knew Ryder was enjoying it because I could feel his bulge in his pants on my thigh, he started to trace his hands up to my breast but before he could continue, we were disturbed by someone clearing their throat. I pushed off Ryder to see everyone staring at us with a smirk on their face.

Ughh not again

___________________
I hope you guys like this chapter and don't forget to vote and leave a comment on what you guys think about it.

Love you angels😇❤