Chapter 1

You know the feeling when you got to get up because if you don't, you're going to be late for your first day of high school well just say that's me. Let me introduce myself, my name is Tamera, I'm 17 years old, I have long black hair that stops at my waist, I'm 5'4 and I have dark brown eyes.

My mom had to move to California because she got a job offer and she decided to take it. So, I had to leave Canada with all my friends and my best friend behind.

So right now, I'm getting ready for school, I went to my wardrobe and took out a washed-out high waist pants, crop top and a leather jacket. (Picture at the end).

I took up my iPhone X and my bag pack and went downstairs as I went downstairs the smell of bacon hit my nose so I knew my mom was making breakfast, as I enter the kitchen, I saw my mom around the stove and my baby sister Hailey playing on her iPad.

"Good morning mom"

"Morning hun" my mom said ay she gave me my plate while giving her a smile.

As I was finish eating my breakfast, I saw something in the corner of my eye. I looked up to see my mom holding up something very familiar, I turned my head and saw her with my baby key in her hand, I squeal and ran up to her, hugged her and gave her and Hailey a kiss on the cheek grabbed the bag and ran outside to see my baby waiting for me. If you're wondering what I'm talking about its my bike, I got it for my last birthday.

***School***

As I'm about to ride in the school yard I could see the whole school attention on me, which I hate attention. I parked my bike in one of the parking spaces and got off while taking off my helmet, I heard loud gasp and saw some group of boys looking at me with lust and a group of girls glaring at me. I shrugged it off and walked in the school towards the principal office while ignoring the stares I'm getting all over. As I entered the office, I saw the principal and four boys in the office and then all the attention was on me.

"H-hi I'm new here and I would like my schedule." I said shyly

"Oh, you must be Tamera"

I nod my head in response and gave him a smile while he was looking for the paper. While waiting I could feel someone burning holes in the back of my head so I turned around and was met with a beautiful blue eye. I turned around quick while taking the paper and got out. I walked towards my locker, put my combination in and took out my books, when I was about to close my locker, someone slammed it in my face, I turned to see a blond hair girl around 5'2 and she was pretty.

"Hi my name is Tiana and I know you're new here so want to be friends".

"Yeah, I guess"

Her eyes were filled with excitement as she said,

"Can I see your schedule?". I gave it to her watching her as she scans the paper.

"OK so we have all the classes together" she said

And then the bell rang.

As I walked in everyone stopped what they were doing and stared at me.

Tiana told the teacher that I'm new here and with that she gave me the books that I'll be needing for the school year

I took a seat at the back while Tiana sat next to me looking at me with a with a look of fear and shock in her eyes.

I gave her a confuse look
"What?"

"T-t-that's the bad boy's seat you're in" she said while stuttering.

"Well, I don't see his name right here so tell Mr. bad boy I am not getting up" I said in a bored tone