Seoksoo

"Do you really love me?" Jisoo's voice cracked as he looked at the other with tears threatening to fall down from his eyes. "Of course I do!" Jaehyun yelled and held the olders shoulders "Then why..... why did you sleep with him?" Silence.

That was all Jisoo needed

He wiped his eyes and picked up his bag "We're over" "Wait Jisoo don't leave!" But he was already out the door before Jaehyun could stop him.

"Hyung!"

Jisoo shot from his bed with tears streaming down his face, he was crying. There he was greeted by the face of Seokmin who wore a worried look on his face, "Oh Seokmin-ah" The elder spoke softly as he ignored the tears on his face. "Did you have a nightmare?" He frowned and caressed his cheek to comfort him, Jisoo finally realised what was happening before gasping and jumping out of the bed. "Seokmin-ah! W-What are you doing here?" He asked him in surprise as the younger looked at him with worry written all over his face before helping the older up from the ground and propping him in his arms "I was worried...." Seokmin whispered and gently caressed Jisoo's head "You were crying and..... and I just wanted to make sure you were okay" He mumbled whilst pulling away "I-It's nothing you need to worry about, just..... just go" The older took a step back and panned his eyes to the ground slowly as guilt filled him up.

"Hyung. I know I'm in no place to just force myself into your life, but I'm only doing this because I care for you, and I'm here for you" Jisoo's heart felt warm from the soft words that escaped the youngers mouth "If you need some time, I'll go.... just remember I'm always here waiting, okay?" Seokmin pat his head with a small smile "I love you hyung, always know that" That's when Jisoo felt his breath hitched while the other walked out of the room. His heart just skipped a beat, and he didn't know why. It scared him, how those three words created a similar burn in his chest that he felt when he was around..... never mind. 

Jisoo looked at the digital clock beside his bed and saw that it was almost 3pm, he sighed and pushed his hair back as he thought to himself how the hell he was supposed get his sleep schedule back together before classes start again. 

"Look hyung, if you're that fucked why don't you try and sleep around. Always helped me sleep get everything together" Minghao 'tried' comforting his American friend who sat across from him banging his head against the table "That's a great idea, except for the fact that I haven't had sex in how long? 2 years!" Jisoo clenched his legs at the slight thought of it and the burning sensation on cheek from the touch of Seokmin earlier "So what if you haven't been touched, the tighter the better for other guys. I remember when I slept with Lucas a couple times after coming back from my trip in Bali, not only did I reset my sleep schedule completely but I got the best sex in a while" Jisoo shook his head as he looked around the house "Where are the others?" He finally took notice of how quiet the house has been after the ringing noise in his ear cleared up from all the head slamming.

"Lunch and the library, I'm pretty sure Seokmin is still here though" The name made Jisoo's ears burn up and turn red, to Minghao's suspense the idea clicked in his head "Did you fuck Se-" "No! Oh my god no" Jisoo shushed him by shoving his hands onto his mouth to shut him up "So why are you almost the same colour as the strawberry you're eating?" An amused look painted the youngers face with a grin "Don't tell me he jerked you off?" Jisoo groaned and was about to slam his head onto the table until he heard a familiar voice enter the big kitchen "Hey I'm gonna head out to the book store, I'm gonna pick up some of the books I ordered. Do any of you guys need anything while I'm out?" Seokmin entered the kitchen wearing black jeans and a white button up with the sleeves rolled up, the most sluttiest thing a man can do that can make anyone drop their underwear in a second.