Mashikyu

Just a short sweet chapter

"Junkyu?" I whispered as I stared at the scene in front of my eyes "M-Mashiho! It's n-not what it looks likes it was-" I cut him off with my whimpering "W-Why can't I love without getting hurt?" I asked "Mashiho listen to-" "I don't want to, I'm not in the right state of mind so p-please leave me alone," I said calmly even though my voice cracked. I walked away from the scene and ran back to my old high school, it would be the end of school since it was 2:30 pm. I looked around and saw them "Mashiho?" I ran to Dongpyo and hugged him "Why are you here? Are you okay?" Yohan asked as I cried into Dongpyo's shoulder "Can we do something fun? I-I need to get my mind off people" I asked as I looked down "Of course, I was just about to treat the others to karaoke so come with us" Seungwoo said with a smile as I nodded.

As we were walking I stayed behind with Seungwoo by my side, Seungwoo was my best friend out of this friend group ever since I moved from Produce High School to Treasure High School. "Are you good? Do I need to fuck a bitch up?" He asked as I chuckled which caused him to smile and ruffle my hair "Was it because of Junkyu?" My heart began to ache at the mention of his name "Hm? So it is him, he didn't cheat did he?" I became silent which caused him to get furious "He cheated on you?!" I looked at him with wide eyes as everyone stopped "Junkyu cheated on you?" I looked at Wooseok as I shook my head "Someone kissed him but he didn't pull away" I said as I fumbled with my fingers.

"I'm going to fucking beat him up" I heard Seungyeon mumble as Dohyon agreed "Can we just forget about it? I just wanna get my mind off of him" I choked out as Seungwoo looked at the others and nodded. We got to the karaoke place and walked into our room that we booked "Let's order food first-" Before Junho could finish what he was saying Hangyul and Seungyeon were already fighting over what song to choose. I chuckled "I really miss hanging out with you dumb bitches," I said as Eunsang started screaming into the mic "Dumb bitches," I said and helped Seungwoo and Yohan order the food. As everyone was singing I was talking with Seungwoo about my new school and how my new friends are going "Why don't you just move back to Produce?" I shrugged my shoulders.

"I don't know honestly, I love Junkyu and I wanna stay there but that school is too dramatic and problematic because of our principal who is about to be replaced" I explained with a pout on my lips "Don't worry, you can always come back to Produce! Everyone misses you a lot" He said as he wrapped his arm around my shoulder and pulled me closer to him. "Remember when we'd cuddle like this back in Japan before we moved?" I nodded as a small smile was placed on my lips "I miss these" I said quietly "Yah Song Hyungjun!" Junho shouted as he tried to get the mic from him. "The food's here," Yohan said as he opened the door for the waiter. We started eating as Minhee was singing into the with a lot of 'passion' as we laughed at him.

"Ooo let's do the song we're performing" Hangyul shouted as everyone agreed "Just sit and listen, tell us what you think in the end," Seungwoo said as I nodded. Everyone sat down with a mic in their hand as Minhee connected his phone to the tv and started playing their track as I listened. (They sang to I'm Here For You) My eyes were watery as I listened to the lyrics carefully "What'd you think- are you okay Mashiho?" I looked at Seungwoo "N-No I'm not, I can't lie to you I'm not okay" I cried out as all the tears started flying out. Seungwoo embraced me into a hug as I cried "We're so sorry, we didn't mean to make you feel like this" He whispered "I want to love without getting hurt, why can't I just do that" I choked out.

Everyone was silent as the only thing that could be heard was my crying "I'm gonna kill him" Seungyoun said as he gritted his teeth. Then next thing I knew I heard the door slam, I looked up and saw that Seungyuon was gone "H-He actually left" Dohyon said "If we don't want a lawsuit on our hands we need to find him" Hangyul said as he ran out in search of his boyfriend. "Come on" Seungwoo pulled me as we ran to look for Seungyuon, you see when Seungyuon is mad it's legit the scariest thing you would ever want to witness. One time at Produce Seungyeon saw someone picking on Dongpyo and Hyungjun and well let me just say, he was involved with the police after that.

We finally found Seungyuon but saw that he pinned Junkyu to the wall and Hangyul is trying to pull him away "You have fucking balls kid to stay in that kiss huh?" My eyes widened "S-Seungyuon stop please!" I shouted "Fuck no, if anyone hurts my friend I will hurt them back" He growled as he slammed Junkyu's body against the wall which caused him to groan "Drop him now Seungyuon" Seungwoo said but he stayed there "Seungyuon please, just let him go" Hangyul said softly which caused him to give in. He threw Junkyu to the ground as Junkyu tried his best not to complain "Thank you Seungyuon" I said as he looked at me and nodded. I approached Junkyu and crouched down to his level "Are you okay?" I asked him. "I-I'm fine, I deserved it anyways" Junkyu grunted as I took a look at his arm.

"Y-You should be mad at me right now, why are you helping me?" I smiled softly "I love you, of course, let me ask you this" He looked up and we met eyes "Did you mean to stay in the kiss?" Junkyu immediately shook his head "Of course not, she was grabbing onto my shirt so tightly that it was hard to pull away! Even when I tried pulling my head back she pulled me further, I'm so sorry baby" I hugged Junkyu and laid my head on his shoulder "Now that's what I wanted to hear, I'm sorry for running away like a coward" I said as Junkyu shook his head again "Don't apologise, after all this problem was all because of me, I'm sorry I didn't try hard enough to pull away" He sighed sadly as I chuckled "Actions are meant to be forgiving, as long as I love you then I'll trust that you're telling me the truth okay?" He nodded. I helped him up and supported him even though I was shorter than him "Hey man, look I'm sorry for slamming you against the wall" Seungyuon apologised as he looked away "It's fine, I know you did it for Mashiho anyway" Junkyu smiled "We're cool right" Junkyu nodded. Junkyu and I looked at each other with a smile "I'll never let my guard down with whoever I hang out with" "Promise?" "I promise baby".