RIP SULLI💔

Hey guys,

I'm pretty sure by now you all have been notified about the recent passing of Sulli. She was a former member of f(x) and is a solo and actress in the industry. Sulli had received a lot of irrelevant hate that had caused her major depression that she DID NOT FUCKING DESERVE! This girl only wanted to achieve her dreams as an idol and actress, why did she have to receive such bad people and comments instead? Sulli had asked people MANY times for help but no one helped her, she said she was alone and that she had no one to turn to.

What the fuck is wrong with people these days? Who the fuck do you think you are to say such irrelevant things to someone? Since WHEN did you have the right to say such hurtful things to someone innocent? How DARE YOU, how fucking DARE YOU just go on with your life like you had not just made a negative impact on someone's life and most likely their families? I hope you reflect upon yourself for being such a shitty person. If I'm hurting you right now, the way you feel DOES NOT compare to the way Sulli must've felt. She took HER OWN life away, because of your shitting actions.

Remember everyone, you are NOT alone! You are loved! If you are going through hard times right now please I beg of you, talk to someone,  do something before everything gets worse. You are special, don't think that you aren't. You are wanted, don't think you aren't. You are needed, don't think you aren't. You are the most important person to yourself, don't you dare think otherwise. If you have no one to turn to I am always opened with a warm heart, I don't care if I'm busy, please just text me if you aren't feeling like yourself.

Please remember guys, I love you all and I will never stop loving. Take care of yourself, eat well, sleep well and rest well❤️

Rest in peace Sulli, we will forever treasure you in our hearts and mind❤️❤️

You did a great job baby, rest well💞