Junsang

(yo idk how many x1 oneshots imma make💀)

Author's POV

Junho was a boy who held a fragile heart, Junho didn't know how to love nor did he know what love what was. Oh, this boy was too scared to love, he had no experience since he was abandoned at birth. Junho was attending a university that held many departments, he attended the department of Produce 101. Junho had made a little amount of friends due to his lacking skill of socialising with people. Junho had left his dorm and went to the cafeteria for breakfast since he didn't have any classes until afternoon, as he entered he saw his small groups of friends that he had stuck to ever since high school or freshman year. "Oh! Good morning hyungie!" Hyungjun waved at Junho as he nodded and went to get some food, he then took a seat next to his best friend Yohan and started eating.

"Good morning everyone" Eunsang greeted us happily as everyone said it back except for Junho "Good morning Junho Hyung" He greeted me as I looked at him and felt my heart skip a beat "Good morning" I mumbled quietly "So cute" The younger said quietly and then took a seat next to Minhee. "Wah, how could you say good morning to him but not us?" Dongpyo pouted as Junho bowed "I'm special and you're not" Eunsang said and stuck his tongue out "Hmph Seungwoo says I'm special" Dongpyo mumbled, "Where is he anyway?" Yohan asked "He already had a class first thing, he'll be here later" The smaller replied with a sad sigh.

As everyone was talking and eating, Junho was taking small glances at Eunsang who was talking with Minhee "You know Junho, it's kinda obvious that you're looking at Eunsang" Yohan whispered to Junho which caused me to blush "I-I wasn't I-I-I just-" He was cut off when a high pitched voice started speaking "Eunsang Oppa! Good morning" Everyone turned to the girl and saw that it was Wonyoung, the youngest in class IZ*ONE. "Oh, hello Wonyoung," He said as she sat across from him and grabbed his hands. I frowned at the scene and looked down "I really appreciate the help from yesterday when you protected me from that one man" She said as Eunsang chuckled "It was no biggie" He said, "That caused me to like you Lee Eunsang!" Everyones eyes widened as Junho heard his own heartbreak.

"Yohan, w-what's this feeling?" Junho whispered as he looked at him with teary eyes "Junho...." He felt bad "Please be my boyfriend" Junho looked down with a big frown "I-I" A ringtone went off and it was Wonyoung "Hello? Yes. Oh really? Okay, Unnie! I'll be there soon" Wonyoung stood up and bowed "I'll come back to hear your answer okay Oppa?" She winked at him and left. Junho wiped his eyes as he looked down "H-Haha, you guys look so cute together you know?" Junho chuckled which broke Eunsang's heart "Why? I'm not interested in her" He said "She's perfect for you, you know? I-I gotta go, I just remembered that I have something to do, s-see you later" Junho stood up and walked off with tears coming down his eyes.

"W-What's wrong with me?" He whispered to himself as he entered his room, to his surprise his roommate Bang Yedam was laying on his bed on his phone "Oh hey you're- huh? Are you okay?" Yedam got up from his position and sat next to Junho "I-I don't know what's going on w-with me" He said with a hiccup "Are you sick?" Junho shook his head "Did someone say something to you?" He shook his head again "Then describe to me what happened that made you feel like this" Yedam asked of him. "I-I was eating with my friends a-and Wonyoung got close t-to my friend Eunsang, w-when she was talking to him I-I felt so hurt, s-she asked him to be her boyfriend a-and I felt really upset. B-Before that I-I was just enjoying m-my time looking a-at Eunsang until s-she came" Yedam's eyes softened as he realised the problem.

"How do you feel when you're around this Eunsang?" Junho shrugged his shoulders "I'm happy, nervous, and at peace when h-he's around" Yedam chuckled and pat Junho's shoulders "I think you love him" Junho's eyes widened "A-Are you sure? I-Isn't this n-normal?" "Yeah, normal for people who love someone" Junho looked down "I-I can't be in love with him, E-Eunsang is too good for someone like me" Junho choked out "Whatever you say, I have to go now, Doyoung and I are going on a date so call me if you need anything okay?" Junho nodded and Yedam left.