Seungpyo

(That's right, another X1 oneshot)

(This is based on that one dingo episode with ab6ix)

I was sitting in the front of the van as the person in last place so far in my game, it was early in the morning and we haven't eaten yet. Seungwoo my boyfriend, however, was sitting in the back as 1st place, I was sitting next to Dohyon as he tried his best not to fall asleep. "Alright, you guys woke up very early today and you guys must be starving right?" Everyone nodded "In this bag, there is money" I took the bag and touched it "How dare you touch it last place?" The dingo stuff jokingly said as I pouted and gave it back "Oh no don't tell me" Yohan said in a begging tone "Oh do spill the tea sister" Seungyuon said cheerfully as Junho mumbled harshly to shut up. "That's right, this bag contains money that you would have to use! Our first stop will be the convenience store "Does that mean we get to eat?" Dohyon asked with a tired smile.

"Correct! But here's the catch, there's only a limited amount of money, each person will go in starting from 1st place to buy whatever they want and come back" I sighed knowing that Dohyon and I are last and we'll probably be getting nothing. "Ah come on, why did we have to be last" Dohyon whined as I pat his arm "How much is in there?" Wooseok questioned, "Maybe $40?" Minhee suggested "$50?" Eunsang said "$30" We all gasped as Seungwoo laughed. We arrived and the bag was handed to Seungwoo "Ah Hyung please be generous" Hangyul begged "I'm first, I'll come back with a good 2 bags of food" He said as he left "He wouldn't! He's too nice, Seungwoo wouldn't buy a lot" I said to cheer up the members "Dongpyo, isn't he your boyfriend? You're last remember, why are you trying to cheer them up?" The dingo staff asked.

"B-Because, I don't like the atmosphere being so down and I want people to at least remember that we're here for each other to share" I stuttered "No sharing is allowed, only buying for yourself or someone else" I started feeling uneasy. "Seungwoo can be very competitive though, I'm scared that he'll buy a lot and I won't have anything to eat" Dohyon said which caused me to frown. It's true though, Seungwoo can be a very careless person when it comes to games on tv shows. Seungwoo came back, it was true! He came back with 2 bags of food looking very bulky "Yah Seungwoo Hyung, what did you buy" Hyungjun asked "I bought a lot" He smirked. One by one everyone came back with food until it got to Dohyon who came back "I got a jelly" He sighed as he gave me the bag.

I felt bad for him and decided to go in "What can I buy with 60¢?" I mumbled "Dohyon might feel hungry though" I frowned sadly. I then bought a lollipop and went back in with only 10¢ left "Did you even buy anything?" Yohan asked with a concerned look "Yeah I did, here you go Dohyon, I figured that you'd be starving with only a jelly" I gave it to him with a smile. "Really Hyung? Won't you be hungry?" He asked as I shook my head "I had a heavy dinner last night, I'm still full" I lied to him as he smiled and happily took the lollipop. "Seungwoo Hyung, are you really not gonna share?" Minhee asked "Nope, rules are rules," He said with a big smile. "Alright we'll be in this van for an hour and a half, you may enjoy your meal now" Everyone started eating as they talked while I kept quiet.

I was starving, I was staring outside the window as I held an uncomfortable expression on my face. The last time I ate was 2 days ago, the only thing I had is water and mints, I've lost 4 kilos which made me 44 kilos now which is very unhealthy "Hyung are you okay?" Dohyon whispered as the others were laughing "Y-Yeah, I just need to pee" I lied again "Oh well there's a bathroom in the back, just go there" I nodded as I stood up and walked through the middle with my head down. If the others saw my pained expression I know they would immediately feel bad and try to give me food, I walked into the bathroom and sat on the ground feeling very dizzy. I then felt something ready to come out of my throat, I immediately brought my face near the toilet and vomited. I haven't told anyone yet but I have had the symptom of vomiting bile ever since yesterday morning and I hate it. Once I washed my mouth, I walked back out and back to my seat. I decided to sleep to pass the time and forget the pain.