Chapter Six - Mastermind

When Bruce woke up the next morning, he was determined to do something about his... feelings...

He got up, showered, put on a baby blue t-shirt, black jeans, and his converse and biked to the Grab-n-Go, because he knew that's where a certain boy would be.

When he got there, he locked up his bike and walked in. He immediately saw Vance at the pinball machine (surprise, surprise)

"Hey, Vance!" He said while walked towards the game
"Huh? Oh Bruce, hey" Vance said, not looking up from his game
"So... I have a baseball game tomorrow, it would be cool if you showed up"
The game made a noise signaling Vance lost.
"What..?"
"I- I mean you don't have to, obviously, I just don't usually have anyone to look for in the stands and I think it would be fun to like go and get ice cream or slushies after and like we can hang out, like actually and not here and- oh my god i'm rambling aren't I?" Bruce facepalmed.
Vance laughed at how un-organized Bruce really was "You know what? That sounds cool, I'll be there. What time?"
"What really? It's uh it's at one P.M"
"Cool." Vance went back to his game and Bruce walked over to the snack aisle. He got a bag of chips and went to the counter
"That'll be $4.25" The lady said
"Shoot... give me one second" Bruce walked over to the pinball machine "Hey Vance..."
"What shithead"
"Do you happen to have a quarter I could borrow?" Vance looked up at Bruce for a second before huffing out a laugh and digging in his pocket for a quarter and handing it to the raven haired boy.
"Thanks so much Vance!"
"Yeah whatever" He focused back on the game, but Bruce couldn't focus on anything. His plan worked. Vance was actually nice to him. He could actually stand him!

'That's gonna be fun to get out of my head later' Bruce thought to himself as he made his way out of the small store
____________________________________
(338 words)
Vance when someone looks at him: 😡🤬👿
Vance when Bruce asks for money (or anything): 😇🥰☺️
anyways idrk what this chapter is