the unbreakable promise

"Fine, I promise that I wouldn't hurt you, forget you, and won't leave you" Lelouch said, "Okay then, I promise I won't hurt you, forget you, and won't leave you" CC said.Their hands shook not noticing that blue light had swirled around both their hands bounding the unbreakable promise. "Remember Lelouch, you can never break a Promise.Especially an unbreakable one" CC said munching her pizza."what's the consiquence?" Lelouch raised an eyebrow. "When one breaks it, the other dies" CC said emotionlessly while continuing her pizza. "Hmm...thats harsh for a promise. Since, you know promises are broken too." Lelouch said."not this one Lelouch" CC giggled."hey you're immortal" he said. "Not even immortal ones like me can survive this unbreakable promise" CC said."what?then why did we promise then?"Lelouch asked."Just a mere friendship promise i have to say" CC smiled still eating and gobbling her pizza."Hey Lelouch!"Kallen had entered."enjoy your date" CC waved at Lelouch and Kallen.She smiled happily as she munched her pizza."thanks CC.Geez thats a lot of pizza" Kallen laughed." You know me!" CC laughed."we better be off now CC. See ya" Lelouch smiled at CC. The girl who helped him gain back his memories, the girl who unlocked his geass, his partner, the one who stayed with him at home, and the girl who kept eating pizza and loved it, and the girl who stayed with him and helped him.

As the doors closed, no one can even notice that CC's smile has faded as Kallen and Lelouch had left. She stared right at the floor slowly munching her pizza, what's gonna happen now? Why is it making her sad. She saw Kallen and Lelouch kiss, she saw Kallen on top of Lelouch before...at first it didn't matter to her. But why does it even matter now?

"Erm...you're alone?"a voice said." Oh hey there Suzaku" CC tried her very best to smile at him."Yes I'm alone.Lelouch and...erm...Kallen went out." CC said." Oh I see, can I stay here for a while?" He asked."hmm...well,Suzaku,can you help me make a robot?"CC asked."what?!"He jumped from his chair."Yes...I want to make a robot and name it before i leave this world"CC smiled."are you crazy?!"Suzaku said."you are not leaving this world!Lelouch won't allow it"Suzaku said,"will you allow it?"CC asked."no!how can you even say that CC?!"Suzaku gasped."no reason.Please help me Suzaku"CC held his hand pleading him."fine...but first tell me what is your true reason for this"Suzaku said."okay...I will"CC nodded.