CC's death, Her father's Rage

Day of the wedding...

"Congratulations Lelouch!You're finally getting married""Nunally smiled,"Though I do wish it was CC..."

"CC's with Suzaku now, I can't order her to separate with him.But she is just my friend and equal"Lelouch said."I understand,as your sister i must accept and understand your own happiness"Nunally nodded."thanks"Lelouch kissed Nunally's forehead.Lelouch faced the mirror,he saw his reflection.A tall man,wearing a black tuxedo, standing straight.He suddenly saw a different person in the mirror...CC.

He saw CC smiling at him,she waved at him. He closed his eyes and once again opened it.CC was no longer there,but he didn't care.He smiled and left the room with Nunally.
He's gonna leave his place with Kallen and move to a farther place where they'd both be happy and not disturbed.

Lelouch waited by the altar,finally the piano played,the choir sang,there Kallen entered in a gorgeous white wedding gown holding blood red roses in her hands.She smiled at Lelouch, he smiled back,he had nothing in his mind,but Kallen.

The ceremony began."Does anyone object?"The priest asked. There a girl was walking weakly, her left leg can't support her.She's lame.

"What's she doing?"

"Is ahe objecting?"

"Oh my gosh"

Whispers were heard from the guests."I..."CC tried to speak,but her voice couldn't be heard that much.She fell in front of Lelouch and Kallen."what are you doing CC?!"Kallen said looking angry."Le-..louch"CC barely spoke,Lelouch kneeled and faced CC.CC held his hand and gave him a piece of metal and the geass sign engraved on it.

"Its the key to your gift for your...*breaths heavily*....special day..."CC tried ger best to speak.Lelouch stared at the key.

"AAAAH!!!"CC screamed.The winds blew hard,loud thunder was heard, CC floated up in the air,surrounded by green electrical magic, she screamed harder and louder in pain.

"CC!!!"Lelouch acreamed,Suzaku and CC's mother arrived."Great!!!"Suzaku screamed madly at Lelouch,"you see what you brought!"."What me?!?!"Lelouch growled."Yes you!!!Don't you remember?!!!"Suzaku yelled."remember what?!!"Lelouch said."the Unbreakable Promise you two made!!!"Suzaku said."you didn't just break one Lelouch, you broke 2.You forgot her,and now going to leave her"CC's mother said."But..."Lrlouch gasped."The unbreakable promise is too strong for an immortal.She will slowly feel pain.She wanted to make the promise so that when you broke it,she'd die already"CC's mother said

"Why would she want to die?!!"Lelouch yelled,the winds blew stronger and stronger and more lightning and thunder."Because she doesn't want to feel jealousy!She loves you!"Suzaku said.

"CC's father is furious for what she did.Now she suffers"CC's mother said."then why don't you stop it?!"Lelouch and Suzaku said."Once a person like me interfers a punishment like this,I'll die in an instant.But I can argue with her father when I want to"CC mother said."How dare you throw away that life of yours just because of Lelouch?!?!!"A voice said coming from the sky.The guests shrieked.
"This is Her Father's rage"CC'smom said."CC!Please!Don't die!!!"Nunally screamed.

"Don't interfere girl!"The voice said and thunder went straight at Nunally."NUNALLY!!!"

"AAAAAAAH!!!!"someone else screamed.Its CC!"Don't hurt Nunally you bastard"CC said.

"CC..."Lelouch stared."lets get out of here Lelouch!"Kallen grabbed Lelouch's arm."No!Why should I?!?!Don't you even care for CC!??!"Lelouch hissed."of course I do but we'll die here!"Kallen said."No!Go if you want!I'll save CC!"Lelouch yelled that horrified Kallen.She ran off with no word to say.

Lelouch brought out his geass,"not even Geass can stop her father"CC's mom said."Lelouch,if you want to save CC,use Lelouch"Suzaku said."me?"Lelouch asked."no!the robot!thats the key and Lelouch is the name"Suzaku grabbed Lelouch and ran to get the robot.
"The only one who can fight your father is Lelouch"CC's mom said.

A white robot flew in the sky."STOP!!!"Lelouch yelled."LELOUCH!HE WON'T STOP!!!DESTROY THE BARRIER AROUND CC!!!FAST!"CC's mom said.Lelouch kept shooting and punching the barrier.

"CC!WAIT FOR ME!PLEASE!"he yelled and continued destroying the barrier."PLEASE CC!!!I'M SORRY!I NEVER KNEW YOU FELT THAT WAY!!!"