The truth

"LELOUCH!YOU DON'T HAVE TO DO THIS!!!"CC said."CC!EVERYTHING I DID WAS NOT REAL!I DATED KALLEN SO I'D HIDE MY OWN FEELINGS FOR YOU!I TRIED MY BEST TO THINK OF HER MORE THAN I THINK OF YOU!PLEASE!CC!FIGHT!Remember I promised you I won't let you die crying?!I want you to smile CC!"Lelouch screamed."Lelouch..."CC cried."CC i love you!!!"Lelouch yelled.More tears streamed down their eyes."Come on Lelouch!!!"Suzaku came in a robot.CC's mother floated and used her magic."TOGETHER!!!"Lelouch lead and tge three of them shot the barrier is destroyed.

The winds calmed down.CC blacked out.Lelouch caught her before she could fall.

He lay her on his lap."CC...please wake up"Lelouch said."hmm...Lelouch,kiss her"Nunally said."yes,looks like you got yourself a sleeping beauty"Suzaku said.Lelouch faces CC's mom,"well, I fought with my magic,I didn't touch the barrier,and luckily we defeated her father.I say you should.Suzaku,Nunally,come,we've got ourselves a wedding to plan"CC's mom stood up and took Nunally and Suzaku.Lelouch leaned forward on CC and their lips touched and it felt passionate.Light swirled around CC's body.She woke up!

"CC!"Lelouch screamed in happiness hugging CC.

"I'm So so so so so sorry CC!"Lelouch said,"and I'm sorry I used our promise to die"CC said."You two..."A voice said."father"CC said."now that I see the truth...I now release the both of you from the unbreakable promise."her father said.Lelouch and CC were filled with happiness."but what about Kallen?"CC asked."As for that fake bride,she ran off and bumped into some guy and quickly fell for him"her father said."what?!"CC and Lelouch gasped."yes.Now,wedding's next Friday,I will wed the both of you"her father said."what...why are you so calm now?"CC asked."I guess its because my little girl had found the man she never thought would love her back"her father replied."geez,I never thought your dad would be a softie too"Lelouch laughed."I am not a softie, son!"Her father said."welcome to the family.Your mother's carried away with the wedding so better go"Cc's father said.CC's jaw just dropped,but Lelouch had just laughef and carrief his bride to be."thanks for the robot.Lelouch is cool"Lelouch said."hm!"CC giggled.

"I never thought this would happen, after 2 years of pain and jealousy...this is good karma for me"CC though as they both walked through the messed up wedding venue.