The wedding

"EEEEK!!!SHE'S SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!"Nunally,Kallen,and CC's mother shrieked.CC wore a simple yet beautiful wedding gown,she let her hair fall,she has white gloves abd a bouqet of beatiful white roses. Kallen has a new boyfriend and is sure he's gonna be the one who'll not let her leave or leave her in the altar,Nunally got her wish that Lelouch would marry CC,CC's mother is beyond happy to see her daughter getting married,as for Suzaku,well he fell for Nunally and are now dating.

The piano played,the choir sang,flower girls threw flowers on the red carpet,Lelouch being impatient of waiting to see CC.There,she stood with her mother,walking down the aisle with grace. "Take care of her"Cc's mom mouthed at Lelouch."i will"he mouthed back.

"We are all gathered here to celebrate the marriage of Lelouch and CC.Does anyone object or forever hold your peace?"CC's dad said,no one objected."now,do you Lelouch take CC to be your lawfully wedded wife,as long you both shall live?"

"I do"Lelouch said positively

"And do you CC take Lelouch to be your lawfully wedded husband,as long you both shall live?"

"Yes I do"CC smiled

"Then by the power vested in me,and by God,I now pronounce you husband and wife.You may kiss the bride"CC's father said

Lelouch exitedly removed CC's veil and smashed his lips on hers.

Then it rained.

"Your dad's crying!"CC's mom laughed.But even though the rain poured.,the couple didn't care. Music played and even the guests danced in the rain."I love you Lelouch"CC said."I love you too,CC"he smiled and kissed her one more time.