CC and Suzaku

Suzaku had agreed to help CC,although feeling sorry for her as well.It isn't easy for the both of them to make one.Though CC considered the consiquences if making one.Suzaku and CC began this,and starting that day,Lelouch wondered why CC comes home midnight.He's actually getting tired of it.

"Won't Lelouch get mad at you for comming home late CC?"Suzaku asked."no.But he is getting tired of it"CC giggled."hello CC"a sound of heels were growing louder as it entered the room where Suzaku and CC were as they made the robot."mother...."CC whispered.The woman had revealed from the shadows.She had green hair like CC,dark black eyes, she wore a white cloak around her."I see that you're with someoomne else instead of Lelouch"The woman said."he has his own business mother"CC said. "Step back, I shall make that robot myself"Her mother said.She raised her hand and motioned it making white glitters fall from the sky.There was a big ball of light in front of them. It had slowly disappeared and there stood a white robot.

"Oh now I see...no wonder CC comes home late all the time"Lelouch came."Lelouch!"Suzaku said."you two dating?"he asked."n-n--

"Yes"CC smiled.Suzaku's eyes grew bigger hearing this."oooh...just wanted to tell you,I'm gettin married to Kallen in two days.I hope you two will make it"Lelouch turned his back on the both of them and disappeared through the shadows.He didn't see CC's mother.CC's eyes blurred, she felt weak and can't stand.Suzaku cought CC before she could hit the floor."you're right CC.Your prediction is right.He will be leaving you"Her mother apleared.CC breathes heavily."I know, so I made that promise...so that...when he breaks it...I'll enf my pain by dying"CC is breathing heavily."No!CC how could you even do that?"Suzaku said"is there another way?"."there is...If she's able to find a cure to her pain.She won't die."CC's mother said."a cure..."

FLASHBACK

"The true reason I want to make this robot...is that...I want to give it Lelouch."CC said.
"So you love him?"Suzaku said
"i don't know...i think.Cuz everytime I see Kallen and Lelouch, I feel bad, depressed"CC nodded."Jealousy."Suzaku said."we both made an unbreakable promise. When one breaks it the other dies."CC said."what??!!"Suzaku gasped."yes.Our promise was...
Never forget each other,we won't leave one another or even hurt each other"CC said."what do you think...which of the three will he break?"Suzaku asked."I predict that he'll be leaving me"CC said."but you'll be breaking one too.You'll be hurting him if you die"Suzaku said.CC's tears streamed down her eyes, she laid her head on Suzaku's shoulder."You think?"CC hicced."yeah.Cuz he did save you from his father before.You think he'd want you to die"Suzaku placed his arm around CC as she cried hugging Suzaku."why do I have to fall for him Suzaku? I could just fall for you...or pizza"she cried."please don't mention Pizza when you're having a sad moment"Suzaku said.She cried and cried, Suzaku stayed with her, comforting her...

"The only cure to your pain is each other.Lelouch is your cure and you're his"Suzaku said."no.He has Kallen.He won't be needing me anymore"CC cried harder.

Suzaku held CC's head and kissed her forehead saying"I admit I may have liked you,but I understand that you trully love Lelouch."Suzaku said.CC hugged Suzaku, feeling calm, but still hurt."Lelouch..."CC softly whispered.

END OF FLASHBACK