The beginning

"HUH A CAKE? HOW DID THIS GET HERE?! " You shouted as you looked at the cake sitting in your locker. You wondered for some time, until someone bumped into you making you come back into reality.

" Ah! Sorry, it was an accident..." He said with a smile. A smile that made your heart skipped a beat.

" AHAHA! It's okay! Be careful next time..." You replied to his apology. You looked at him walking away with the rest of his friends together, laughing.

" Sigh... I wonder what it would be like to be your girlfriend..." You mumbled.

You looked back at the cake when you realized there was a letter next to it. You decided to pick it up and read it.

________________________________________________

LETTER:

Dear Kim Y/n,

I can't help but to tell you this.

I'm not sure if you even read the letters I sent you, but have you ever noticed how beautiful you are when you smile? And how your cheeks glow bright red when you're embarrass?

I find these things about you cute and beautiful....

I wish you knew who I was, but that's a secret for now...

Kim Y/n.

________________________________________________

When you finished reading the short-written letter, you can't help but fall in love with your secret admirer. Your guts tell you to investigate who this person was, but you knew yourself your heart still belong to Yang Jungwon. The one who captured your love.