Ch7: Overwhelming Feelings

I gasped; I couldn't believe what he told me. He likes me...

" Y/n I'm the one sending you those letters... " He continued.

So, it was him. My secret admirer, ' The Yang Jungwon. '

" I'm sorry.. I have to go! " I said as I pushed him away and ran away.

I couldn't believe what I heard; he likes? He was my admirer?! I'm meant to feel happy about this, instead I feel overwhelmed. The feeling of overwhelmed overtook my whole body, I looked at my hands which were trembling from shock.

I stopped running and found myself laying on the grass. I looked up to the clear sky. Out of all the people why me? Yang Jungwon, do you really have feelings for me?

_______________________________________

Jungwon Pov:

As I told Y/n that I was her secret admirer, she gasped. I looked at her face, I was expecting her to be shocked instead she wasn't. She pushed me and ran away. I look back at my hand and found myself holding the bouquet I putted in her locker.

 " I knew it.. " I mumbled " She doesn't like  me.... "

I looked at the bouquet and threw it on the ground with anger.  Tears started to roll down my face, I tried to suck it up but it was too hard. I wiped the tears with the back of my hand. That was it. I, Yang Jungwon just got rejected from my crush. My whole life felt like it was over... Now, I don't even know what to do.

-

-

-

-

The Next Day

I sighed as I entered the classroom, my eyes were only focus to y/n who is ignoring me. She won't even look at me how she used to do. It was so frustrating...

Class has ended and everybody had already left. I looked at Y/n who is about to leave.

" Hey! I need to talk to you.. " I yelled.

But she chose to ignore me. Before she could leave the classroom, I grabbed her wrist and made her look at me straight in the eyes.

" YAH! I said I needed to talk to you! " I said.

" LET GO OF ME! " She said trying to break out of my grip.

" STOP PLAYING WITH ME! " She yelled as I let go of her wrist.

" What?.. " I looked at her confused.

" WHY WOULD SOMEONE LIKE YOU, like me? " She said as tears fell down her face.

" Y/n.. " I looked at her with guilty eyes. But before I could speak, she ran away.

I chased her with all of my energy, I'm not loosing you again... I grabbed her wrist once again, but this time I made sure my grip was stronger. 

" LET GO OF ME! " She said again.

This time, I went for it.

________

GUYS! WE ARE ALMOST AT THE END OF THIS STORY!

DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW ME , COMMENT AND VOTE!

I hope my stories in the future are entertaining!