Ch:9 Happy Ending..

" Yes.. Yes I will.. " She said.

I look at her shiny eyes. " Do you not know how long I waited for this? " I said as I kissed her again. This time, we knew that we liked each other.

______________

The very next day. We told our friends, and somehow the whole school found out about my relationship with Y/n. Some were disappointed and frustrated, while others were supporting us. Now, Its not only me whose walking with my friends. This time I'm with someone whom I truly love. Kim Y/n, the person who I send letters to. Every Single Day. I look back at her hands which were intertwined with mine. I'm finally able to feel love, I'm finally able to share my love with someone. And it's you, Kim Y/n. 

I took a deep breathe...  Knowing " A new chapter has begun in my life. " 

________________

-

Author Note:

Hello Guys! That's the end of my "Secret Admirer" story! I really hope you enjoyed reading this series. I really work hard to write this stories for you guys. So, I really hope you read my incoming stories brought to you, by me. Please vote, comment and read other stories I have written. Though I don't get and have a lot of followers and read. I really hope in the future, I continue to grow better! That's all. ( Announcement coming soon! )

Incoming stories coming soon! Brought to you By Kei.