Ch3: Cookie

After a few minutes, I finally came out of the bathroom with a clean uniform on. 

" UGH... Took you long enough! " Said my friend Rei.

" Whatever " I said as I rolled my eyes.

We both walked back to class as lunch already ended, as we were walking, I noticed something sticking out of my locker.

" Hey Rei, tell the teacher I will be late for class... I need to check something. " I said to her, as she replies with a " k ".

I went over to my locker grabbing the snack sticking out of my locker.

" Eh? a cookie? " I mumbled.

I looked around to see if anybody was around, but there was none. It was just an empty hallway with students learning in their classrooms. I looked back at the cookie; the cookie had a bunny shaped which made me giggle cause of how cute it was.

 I looked back at the cookie; the cookie had a bunny shaped which made me giggle cause of how cute it was

Outside of the packaging was a tiny letter. " How cute..." I thought. 

____________________________

Dear Y/n.

A little birdy told me you didn't eat your lunch cause of an accident. Haven't you heard eating meals on time keeps you healthy?!

Please take the cookie I made especially for you! I'm not sure if it's good or not, but I want you to be the first to try it!

I hope you enjoy it!

__________________________

" That's weird... It didn't end with " Kim Y/n ". I said to myself.

I decided to put the cookie in my bag and eat it later, since I was running late for class.

-

-

-

-

??? POV:

I saw Y/n and her friend finally walking back to class. 

" I hope Y/n noticed the snack..." I pouted.

 After a while Y/n told her friend something, but I wasn't sure since it was hard to hear their conversation. I noticed Y/n taking the snack off her locker, making me smile since she noticed it.

I saw her smiling at the cookie I made for her which was her favorite cookie! It was a bunny shaped cookie. I also saw her giggled to herself a bit, I was happy seeing her enjoying my cookie I baked for her. Y/n suddenly turned around making me hind behind the lockers. I tried making sure I wasn't caught.  

" I'm not ready to reveal myself Y/nnie! I'm sorry... I'm just scared you don't like me back.." I mumbled to myself as I pouted. I looked back checking if Y/n was still there, but she disappeared! 

I sighed, at least I was able to see that you enjoyed my cookie Y/n. I smiled as I walked back to class.