Ch4: Jealousy

" Ah,.. It's finally March. These Cherry blossoms are so pretty! " I said to myself.

" It really is! Anyways smile Y/n! " Rei said as she takes a picture with her phone.

We were both walking to school together enjoying the end of winter. The sight and the smell of fresh cherry blossoms captured people's thoughts causing people to take pictures with their boyfriends and family.

" I wish I had a boyfriend... " I mumbled.

" Then just confessed... You'll be able to spend your time with Jungwon if you confessed!! " She said, as she took pictures of the cherry blossoms.

Rei was right once again, but Jungwon? He is way too popular for me. I'm pretty sure there are other pretty students than me who liked Jungwon. I thought to myself once again. The bright sun, started to beam brightly, blocking my view. We continued to walk to school, but to my surprised something shocking was waiting for me at the school's entrance.

 " SUNOO OPPA!!! "I said running up to him as he does the same.

" Helloo Y/nnie!!! How were you?! " He replied as we were hugging each other.

" OPPA! Don't you know how much I missed you? " I replied.

We were both laughing and hugging each other showing how much we love each other. This made me forget everything, not making me realized that I ran past Jungwon.

" What are you doing here oppa? " I asked him as we stopped hugging each other.

" I decided to enroll to your school! But only for a year! " He said with the brightest smile, telling me he was proud.

" REALLY?! EEEEEEEEEEEEEK!! " I screamed. 

After our little reunion we both decided to enter the school.

__________________________________________________________________________

Jungwon's Pov:

As I was chatting with my friends, somebody bumped into making me lose my balance a bit. I looked up to see who the person was, and to my surprised it was Y/n who was running up to someone Infront of our school gate. I saw them ran up to each other and even... ' Hugged ' They stayed like that for a while making me a bit... Jealous...

" Yo dude, Isn't that Y/n? Who's that guy she's hugging? " One of my friends said.

" I'm not in the mood to talk at the moment... " I replied.

" Oh my god... What if that's her boyfriend?! " He yelled.

" SHUT UP WILL YOU?! " I said as cover his mouth with my hand.

Seeing Y/n hugging another guy makes me uncomfortable, but what if he's right? What if that guy really is Y/n's boyfriend? These "what if" thoughts kept circulating in my mind making me feel jealous. But what if my friend was wrong? There's still a chance that, that isn't Y/n's boyfriend. I look back up with confidence and said to my friend.

" I still have a chance to win Y/n over! " I said as I put my arm over his shoulder. 

" Whatever you say dude.." He replied as we continued walking...

" Y/n... I promise to make you mine... "