Ch5: Confession, maybe?

" I'm sorry Y/n..." 

??? pov:

I was walking through the hallway filled with students gossiping and chatting with their friends. I quietly walked over to y/n's locker and opened it; I looked around me seeing if anybody saw me, but no one did. I gently put in the bouquet of flowers and a letter I made for her. I quickly closed her locker and ran away before anybody would notice me.

As I was running away, I saw y/n with that guy whom she hugged this morning. I hid behind a wall and tried to eavesdrop on their conversation.

_________________________________________

Y/n's pov:

As me and Sunoo were talking about our parents and daily life. I saw someone from the corner of my eye spying on us. I tried to look who it was, but their face was covered with a mask. I decided to Sunoo about, and he just said it was probably some weirdo.

Maybe he was right? Maybe he was wrong... I will never be able to find out who that guy was.

___________________________________________

Class ended a few minutes early, which made me happy. Until...

" The " Yang Jungwon and his gang walked past me. I looked into Jungwon brown eyes which looked back at me, his hair was soft and fluffy, and his whole face was something I can admire to all day. I could tell why people would have a crush on him. Suddenly I snapped back into reality realizing he would never like me back. I continued walking back to my locker and noticed that there was a light scent of flowers coming from there. I opened my locker and happened to find a bouquet of flowers with my name on it. I looked beside the bouquet and found a letter, like always. 

__________________________________

Dear Y/n 

Your eyes shine bright like the sun.

Your hair glows like a star. 

But I hope you will be able to make me smile today.

1;45pm

Rooftop

___________________________________

 I read the letter which made me blush a little, this secret admirer really knows how to steal people heart. Now my mind is set to figure out who he was. In the bottom of the note was the date and where the place was. 1;45pm on our schools' rooftop.

  " How romantic " I said as I took the bouquet and smelled the scent of fresh cherry blossoms.

___________________________________

??? pov:

" Yo, guess what? I heard '???' Is confessing today " My friend said.

" Actually? my little bro grew up so fast... " He said.

" I'll be right back... " I said as I ran into the boy's bathroom.

I quickly locked myself in there and held my hand on my heart. I felt my heart beating fast, I never felt something like this. Is this what you call love? I look at the mirror behind me seeing the situation I am in. My heart kept beating fast and my mind was full of worries, nervousness, worry, happiness were the only feelings I could felt.

 " I looked at my face once more, I couldn't do it... "

" I'm sorry Y/n "