Alive and Too Well?

"So since you're still healing up, you should make sure to take it eas-" Before I could even attempt to finish I was tackled by my tan blonde.

"Ow" I said reflexively

"Did you mean what you said when you said you missed me?!"

"What? Well-"

"Because I missed you too!" I gently pushed off the blonde that was nuzzling my face

"Go put clothes on before-" I started

"No matter how much you push me away, I'll still stay!"

"I didn't mean-" He pounced back onto me and covering my face in kisses.

"Naruto stop-" He went to my lips and I couldn't portray the thought. I'm not trying to push him away, I'm just trying not to fuck him!

"Naruto..." I groaned as I ached below the belt. His lips touched mine with such an intensity, not just hunger, it almost felt tender... I could feel how much he missed me. I tried to untangle from his brace before it was too late. He pulled away slightly then looked into my eyes.

"Sasuke, you cannot push me away anymore. You promised that-"

"It's not that!" I piped up "I'm just trying not to fuck you! You're still hurt." My words slowly dawned on him and I hoped and prayed he would let it go. He should be healthy before we even try.

"Really?! So you wanna mate?" Naruto's tail wagged while I saw other  things get excited.

"No, we're not doing this. Naruto, you can't even eat regular food."

"Eating and mating are two different things" Naruto said matter-of-factly "Let's fuck!" I facepalmed at my horny hound dog. At this point I'm not sure if he'll be the death of me or himself.

I couldn't help but pause to consider it. My growing problem beneath my belt, not helping.

"How would we even-" I started.

"I got you covered!" He scampered off and came back with a bottle of lube. I immediately gave him a questioning look.

"Like I said before, I've been waiting." Naruto said as his tail wouldn't stop wagging. I grimaced as I sat up and went towards the bedroom. He followed very closely behind of course. I sat on the bed then patted the spot next to me. I grabbed a towel off my nightstand to cover him with.

"What's that for?" He pouted.

"We have to talk about this first" I said trying not to roll my eyes. Sex is never just sex, there's boundaries, likes and dislikes, it's not just a 'get on your hands and knees until I finish' like all the good books say.

"Stop acting like a human. Let's just fuck!" I gave in and rolled my eyes on that one.

"I am a human, you dobe!" I sighed.

"Now listen, I'll try to be gentle but at first it's going to hurt. Of course I'll-"

"Don't worry I like it!" He exclaimed happily

"You what now?"

"I like pain when I'm horny!" He declared in such a shameless way, I wasn't even sure I wanted to ask.

"Don't worry, you'll be my first time!" He chirped as I looked at him incredulously.

"I... um... okay. Well we still need to go through what will happen and-"

"Don't worry I've done LOTS of research."

"You have absolutely no shame, do you?" I asked

"Nope!" He said seemingly happy about it. I sighed. I have never had a sexual experience even remotely like this. Although I do have to admit, this specific dynamic appeals to me more than anything or anyone has before. His submission and adoration just does something for me. I sighed in defeat... it was only a matter of time at this point anyway.