Chapter | 2: The Celestial Dragon System

[First Person POV - Y/N L/N: Unknown Location]

**

I woke up to the feeling of smooth grass and a tinkle as a pink Sakura blossom petal landed on my nose. My eyes open to the peaceful Pink Sakura Tree, filtering the sun's rays to not harm my eyes. A brisk breeze complements the heat of the sunlight and I feel neither warm nor cold. I stretch my arms above my head and reposition. A pink hummingbird flits over to a thin branch on the Sakura tree, which does not seem to notice its weight. It inhales the scent of a tree and emits a soft chirp, beckoning more birds from afar. I hear a loud noise in the distance, but it doesn't seem to startle the hummingbirds. They continue to enjoy the blossoms, as I wonder about meaningful things.

"Where am I?"

Shouldn't I be dead? I am pretty sure that I Died back on the street, so where am I now?

Answering the question I was asking myself, something resembling a green holographic screen from a sci-fi movie appeared in front of my face, and a bunch of different white messages started to appear on it.

[ Ding! Downloading Information, instructions, information, and resources.]

[10% Complete...]

[20% Complete...]

[30% Complete...]

[52% Complete...]

[69% Complete...]

...

[100% Complete...]

After the loading was done, a rather feminine and seductive A.I. Voice boomed throughout my mind. She doesn't seem sad or mad, she just sounds like an angelic guide.

[ For the host to access the system, the command 'open system' is necessary to be thought or said by the host]

All the Fanfics and Manga I read about this... could it be?

' The Mythical System you get when you're reincarnated? '

For some reason, I felt excited, and I felt like I was a little kid who got what they wanted for Christmas.

" Open System," I ordered as I sat up against the beautiful Sakura Tree

[ Ding! Welcome to the Dragon God Harem System, Host-Kun~]

' Eh? What type of system is this? Not that I'm not happy with the one I got but, what kind of every virgin's dream is this? Is it because I died a virgin and God gave me a second chance at life? Or am I just lucky? '

So why is it that I'm not given a system based on my personality and willpower vs. having a system that gives even man's dream: a harem?

[ Displaying System Functions~!]

****

-Status

-Shop

-Quests and Missions

-Gacha (Locked)

-Dungeon Dive (Locked)

-World Travel (Locked)

****

'What is dungeon diving?'

[ Dungeon Diving: Allows the Host to create a Dungeon that heavily resembles dungeons in isekai and anime]