Chapter 5 : Love and First Fight 🍋

[ First Person POV - Y/N L/N: Unknown Earth - 5 Hours Later ]

**

As we followed the directions on the map, we found out we've been walking for hours and finally arrived to our destination.

"It seems we have finally arrived." Suni said.

"Yes, it seems we have, I think before we check out those ruins, we should rest for tonight." Aaron said as I nodded.

"I agree, with Aaron, we're walking into unknown territory and I'm tired of walking, let us rest for the night and continue in the morning, but first I'm going to cook us some Dinner and talk to you guys and ask some questions."

They nodded in agreement as I said this, as I got the ingredients out of my bag, set up a fire, some tents, and a cooking pot.

[ 20 Minutes later ]

**

As I was giving out food, I realized that the food I made smelled better than I thought it would be, as the others also salivated over it, I questioned if my [Cooking God] skill is too much.

After we finished eating, they thanked me for the food, as we started talking about this worlds past.

Apparently, some Massive meteor impacted the ground around medieval times, which released a lot a mana which caused humans to be able to use magic, and other races such as elves, fairies, orcs, goblins, dragons, giants, titans, and kaiju's repopulated exponentially because of this massive amount of mana emanating from this asteroid. This also allowed Angels and Demons to come onto the planet and leave heaven and hell because there was enough mana to keep them there for eons, as such, this also created discrimination against races, but over time, people started to realize that these monsters and other races are still similar to them, as they were all born on the same planet, as such, the other races joined society, making groups and communities, as well as getting jobs, the humans worked with other races to make a more peaceful world for all races, as such they succeeded, but there are still crimes being done, however it does not affect how society views other races, as they have been implemented into society and any and all discrimination or harassment will be enforced according to the new laws of society, some races evolved due to the massive amounts of mana, others only half their species population, however this still allowed everyone to co-exist, as nations grew stronger with the help of other races getting jobs and helping money flow through, as implementing monsters to society allowed some humans to evolve into High humans, which can live very long lives like elf's. I heard one of them say that gods and goddesses descended to this world too, as the asteroid released enough mana to have all races whether heavenly or spiritual, or even physical, to be able to live here, as spirits who were thought to go extinct, actually rapidly repopulated because of the overwhelming mana.

As I then took in all this information, I realized that this world had implemented other races not human, into society in order to make sure everyone co-exists, as this world is way better than mine, shoot even Yokai were able to return to society and other humanoid animal races.

"After hearing all this, I think its time we head to bed, I think I'm getting groggy just trying to stay awake." I said as the others nodded.

I got up and started to walk to my tent when I accidently thought about my [Lust Aura], as It turned on as the girls in our party started panting and getting aroused, however the managed to keep their composure until they looked at me with lust.

I entered my tent with the lantern still lit, however the girls very sneakily watched through the fabric as I covered up and closed my eyes after dimming the lantern.