Chapter 4: Adventurer's Guild and new Companions

[ First Person POV - Y/N L/N: Unknown Earth ]

**

As I was walking down the street, I was stared at because of me towering over them and looking like a adventurer, some of people I walked past looked like Fantasy beings along with Modern Buildings, Modern Isekai is truly a wonder to behold.

'Few more streets till I reach the Adventurer's Guild'

My plans started to fall into place as I reached the Adventurer's Guild, according the Adventurer's guild system in this world, we you first sign up, your strength will be tested by something Called a 'Stat Ball' which shows your stats and depending on your stats, is what rank you will get, the highest being Adamantite Class, which is perceived to be at the Strength of this worlds hero's, I'm worried that I will draw too much attention as word gets out of a new adamantite adventurer that is supposedly the strongest currently.

**

'This must be the place'

Strolling past the Market Place, I come across a sign that says 'Adventurer's Guild' as I looked at the building and was impressed by Architecture.

The building stretches and connects what looks like to be the a Hotel building, which has the same Architecture as the Guild Hall, as I walked to the Door, I was stared at by other adventurer's as I noticed a Man in Full plate armor that shined wh...

The building stretches and connects what looks like to be the a Hotel building, which has the same Architecture as the Guild Hall, as I walked to the Door, I was stared at by other adventurer's as I noticed a Man in Full plate armor that shined white and gold colors, he watched as I walked in and to the Sign up counter, as I reached the counter a Woman with quite Busty Figure and looked like Lisa from Genshin Impact who looked up at me, and she smiled and asked "Hello Dear~! Welcome to the Adventurer's Guild of this City~! Would you like to Sign up or Submit a Quest?"

Y/N stopped for a moment because he was trying to hold himself together seeing Momm- I mean Lisa's huge breasts unlike her canon counterpart, as soon gave her a calm and straight face and spoke.

"Yes I would like to become a Adventurer, where do I sign up?" I said as she nodded and walked over to a shelf and picked what looked like a Magic Ball and walked over to where I was and set it down in front of me.