Chapter 6 : Unlocking KI

[ First Person POV - Y/N L/N: Isekai Earth - Leon or Y/N's Apartment 30 minutes later ]

**

[ Leon or Y/N POV ]

When I got to my apartment, I immediately took a shower, I smelled horrible after sweating throughout that fight, and I needed one, so after I got a shower, I got dressed into my sleep wear and heard a knock at my door, which is weird considering the time is 1:00 AM.

I opened the door and was face to face with an annoyed Luna.

I mean, I must have forgotten she didn't have a home to sleep in, right system?

[ Ding! You have achieved a title!]

[Title Achieved: A god with Dementia!]

I deadpanned at the systems antics, when I got called out by Linarias.

"Baka! You saved me and yet you forgot that I don't have anywhere to stay!"

"H-Hey! C-Calm down! There are others sleeping! If you need somewhere to stay you can stay with me!"

She blushed when she thought of sleeping with me.

"D-Do you mean it? C-Can I stay with you?"

I gave a gentle smile.

"Of course, you can! It's the only thing I can do after I realized you didn't have a home sooner!"

She jumped on me and hugged me tightly with her breasts pressing up against my chest, as I blushed as she snuggled into me, I realized how tall she is, she is standing at a whopping 7'2

I then smiled "Would you like to come in?"

'Gah- That smile rivals Eris! stay focused Leon!'

[ A few moments later... ]

'I was snuggling with Linarias in my queen-sized bed when I realized Linarias was squirming, and that's when I realized that I was starting to feel a little hot, what was going on?!?' Leon asked himself.