ELITE SERIES GUIDE

[ ELITE SERIES BY AS_KSN ]

e·lite
ˈlēt,āˈlēt/
- a group or class of people seen as having the most power and influence in the society, especially on account of their wealth and privilege.

__________

Red Flag | HEESEUNG
Elite Series #1
Status : Published (Completed)

" Because after all... a playboy will always be a playboy, and a cheater... will always be a cheater. "

Sunoo won't miss a day without reminding his sister to stay away from his friends. Park Jongseong, Sim Jaeyun, Park Sunghoon and Lee Heeseung. They are known to be one of the most reputable students in the university and still manages to get high grades despite of their playboy and womanizer demeanors.

Not until Lee Heeseung, the most playboy out of them started piquing his curiosity on Kim Deji, that one typical introverted girl in their university and Sunoo's elder sister. Because of him, her once quiet and peaceful life turned upside down.

__________

Ghost | JAY
Elite Series #2
Status : Published (Ongoing)

" Move on. Just fvcking move on and stop being delusional. She's already dead. "

Park Jongseong was already doing great and managed to somehow move on from the death of his first love, Kwon Nara. Not until that one incident where he saw someone who looks exactly like her. Nishimura Miu, the heiress of the Nishimura Empire and Riki's sister.

Despite of Nara and Miu's identical appearance. They are very different in terms of their personality. Kwon Nara is kind and would definitely never hurt someone in any way. While Miu is that bratty type of rich girl who doesn't know how to shut her rude mouth up in any instances.

__________

Wicked Game | JAKE
Elite Series #3
Status : Published (Ongoing) /

" You are the worst for dragging me into this wicked game. "

Lee Areum is the type of girl who doesn't care about grades. Party and drinking is her life. Well, she's confident of the fact that her family is rich after all.

Until one day at their school's abandoned basement, Areum was caught drinking and smoking with her other friends by the student council president, Sim Jaeyun. The known strict grade conscious gentleman of Parkville High and won't tolerate any forms of school violence.

__________

Love you, Hater | SUNGHOON
Elite Series #4
Status : Soon

" Are you the one keeps on sending me hate messages? "

After getting rejected by the one and only Park Sunghoon in the most embarrassing way, Jeon Haeri's reputation was tainted. She was bullied and people sees her as a pathetic and desperate girl who thinks she could pull the famous and one of the most reputable student in their school.

Her feelings to Sunghoon eventually became a resentment. She blames him and thought that her terrible situation is because of him. Her resentment leads her to come up of an insane and probably, the most nonsensical plan. She made an anonymous hate account wherein she keeps on posting hate messages for Park Sunghoon.

__________

When Night Falls | SUNOO
Elite Series #5
Status : Soon

" I'll wait here forever. I'll wait for you until it ends. "

Bae Heejin is a person who is awake when everyone's asleep. A night owl they call it. Because of her unceasing habit, she developed a chronic sleep disorder marked by extreme daytime sleepiness and unexpected sleep attacks called Narcolepsy.

One night, while reflecting on her life decisions on the hospital's rooftop, she meets Kim Sunoo, a boy who frequently visits the rooftop at 3 a.m. to unwind.

__________

Yellow Diary | JUNGWON
Elite Series #6
Status : Soon

" It's been a while. How have you been, Yoon Nabi? "

Yang Jungwon and Yoon Nabi were the best of friends since childhood. Their friendship was one of a kind. They even jokingly agreed to marry each other once they reach a certain age if they both remain single. However, Jungwon needed to leave Nabi behind because of his family's issue. No explanation. Not even a single goodbye.

After long years, Yang Jungwon eventually decided to return home. There, he meets Nabi again... but a completely different Yoon Nabi.

__________

Bad Blood | NI-KI
Elite Series #7
Status : Soon

" Leave. I don't need a traitor in this household. "

It was already marked on Kang Yena's mind that she hates the Nishimuras. Why? Because that "prestigious and well-respected" family is the cause of her father's cruel death... and she will do anything to ruin them.

Her hatred eventually leads her to set foot in the Nishimura's household as one their housemaids. There, she meets Nishimura Riki, the youngest heir of the Nishimura Empire. One who loathes betrayals.

________

sunooble | 3-14-22