appreciation + notes (important)

hello everyone! i hope youre all doing well today/tonight. if not, here is a free hug :)

 if not, here is a free hug :)

i love you so much ♡

so before we begin with the story, i just wanted to say i appreciate all the love & support you have shown me in the first book. all of your sweet and funny comments make me smile♡. and i also wanted to say i appreciate your patience with me. it has taken me a while to start this book due to my school giving me endless piles of homework.

so im really excited to start writing again because i have already planned book 3.

i wont really spoil much for both books, but all i have to say for this book is that there will be some slight changes so it can adjust to my ideas.

id also like to address the comments ive gotten in my first book about why harry potter has been added. please look at the cast in enola holmes 1, not 2. enola holmes 2 was not announced or out yet when i was writing book one. hopefully this makes sense for everyone. if not, id be glad to explain to anyone in the comments.

so any more hate or rude comments are not appreciated and will be deleted. you may have your own opinions about my books but please, do keep it to yourself. it is better that way and i dont want any fights.

thank you for reading and understanding, see you in the first chapter.

p.s. live laugh love sherlock holmes (again).