Unplanned Marriage 1.

"Mew Suppassit Joongcheeveevat, do you take, Gulf Kanawut Tripippattanapong, as your lawfully wedded husband in sickness and in health, in sorrow and in joy, in rich or poor"? The priest asked Mew, who robotically nodded his head as a yes.

"Gulf Kanawut Tripippattanapong, do you take, Mew Suppassit Joongcheeveevat, as your lawfully wedded husband in sickness and in health, in sorrow and in joy, in rich or poor"? The priest asked Gulf, who nodded his head too trying to stop his overflowing tears.

They both repeated their vows, slipped the rings and signed the papers by the registrar, that stated them husbands and husbands. But... Not out of love or happiness.

Their families were smiling only to hide the pain but the moment the ceremony ended, Gulf ran to his mother and started sobbing hard. "Mom. Mom... Thanitt. Momm". He was hiccuping making everyone cry. "Mom my baby Mom". He was wailing. In pain and agony. Mew saw all with empty eyes. He had shed enough tears that he had no mist left in his eyes. Blank, empty and lonley. It wasnt supposed to happen like this. It wasnt how he wanted it. Or how he planned it. He was happy. Very happy to marry the love of his life. His baby. His Tae. But.....

He and Thanitt, they were brothers. While Gulf was a younger brother to Tae, Mew's fiance. They had weaved so many dreams together. And the twist in their love life when Thanitt fell for Tae's younger brother, Gulf. Well, the parents were over the moon to turn their friendship into a relationship. They didnt wait any longer to arrange their wedding.

They had decided to cross drive. Mew was driving Gulf to the church, while Tae took Thanitt with him. But only 1 pair reached the venue on feet. Gulf fell into coma when he heard the heart breaking news of Tae and Thanitt ran into an accident. Thanitt lost his life on the spot, while Tae had few breaths left to talk to his brother and his fiance, for a promise. A promise to secure the future of the child growing inside Gulf's womb. He was pregnant 4 weeks with Thanitt's baby.

Mew.... Was lost. His brother was no more. His would be husband died in his arms. His wana be brother in law, in induced coma for the saftey of his and his baby's life. And he.... He was alone. He lowered his brother to the ground. He lowered his love to the ground, with just one string of strength to live. He was okay to take care of Gulf, but to get married to him? It wasnt easy to accept it. He tried to talk to all. He promised them to take care of Gulf, to even name the child. But.. No one agreed. Tae asked him to marry Gulf. And this was the only thing he couldnt do for Tae with love.

Gulf was even more in pain. At one point he even wanted to kill himself, he couldnt see Mew in his eyes when he got to know what his brother asked from Mew. Apart from the fact that he only loved Thanitt, he couldnt forget how madly Mew loved his brother. How passionate they were. How much they had planned for each other. And wasnt he himself the same? Didnt Thanitt love him like crazy? He remembered when he got to know about their baby, Thanitt was over the moon and that was the reason he quickly opted for the wedding because he didnt want the child birth after the wedding. He wanted his baby in a complete family and now...

Mew took Gulf after the dinner, to his home. He and Thanitt lived in the same home and they had no intentions to get separate ever. This was how much he loved his brother. They had not spoken a word since their vows.  Not that they had any either. The house staff welcomed them with a forced smile and they left after making sure the masters had everything till next morning.

"I.. Uh... Am.. Am going to get fresh. Your luggage is arranged too. Get fresh and then rest. Want to eat something"? The first longest sentence in a week that Mew spoke to Gulf. Restrained, to the point. Warm and caring but not full of love. Gulf shook his head, but followed him to get fresh. He took a quick bath in Mew's room as it was supposed to be and changed into a comfy night suit, pondering to sleep or wait for Mew? And sleep with him in the bed? He paced around, biting his nails, looked at the closed door of the bathroom before leaving his bedroom.