Unplanned Marriage 4

Unplanned Marriage 4. R🔞

Mew was noticing Gulf was silent all the way since he came home till the time for their appointment. Not that he was in a bad mood, but reserved. And why his face was all red? His forehead creased when he tried to check if Gulf had fever, but Gulf flinched away. And not just that, he ran away to his bedroom with the lamest excuse of going to take bath and changed.

He asked the housestaff if anything happened or anyone came? But no one came and the staff wasnt aware of what happened with Gulf. Ofcourse they wont follow their masters everywhere.

"Gulf, you are worrying me? What happened when i was away"? Mew couldnt stop to ask him for the nth time and once again he saw those ears getting red. He was thinking hard on everything but ofcourse he couldn't read minds. They had some distance to reach the hospital and he wanted to sort it out before going there or else he wont be able to sit peacefully.

"It.. Its no..nothing". Gulf stuttered. But his clasped hands and blushed cheeks were saying otherwise. Mew parked the car at the side of the road, turning his focus on Gulf. And Gulf knew it. He was fidgeting on his seat under the intent gaze of man behind the steering wheel.

"Am asking you the last time. I cannot focus in this way. What happened when i was away"? Mew asked in a stern tone this time.

"I... Uh.. I... Haad. Aaaaa... tour to the house". Gulf said trying to speak coherently. But the image was flashing behind his eyes making it too difficult for him to speak. He might had seen his Phi Tae long ago, but he had never seen Mew like that. Not even without shirt, let alone naked. Well who cares about the silk cloth that failed to hide the tent forming under it, so clear that he could even outline the shape.

The picture spoke intimacy and their desire. He even had seen those sweat drops on their bodies. How could he forget it. And everytime it was stirring him to core.

"And"? Mew raised his eyebrows. Should there be anything to worry? He had told himself to visit the whole house. Then?

"I... Tho..thought to... Uhhh.. G..get my bbb..books from your room.. I...". Gulf hide his face in his hands. Mew frowned for a moment and .... For the first time in 2 years, he wanted to smack his head on the steering wheel. How could he ignore it. Dang...

Not even Thanitt had seen the picture because Tae had designed the wall with double loops. One button and a sliding wall panel would hide the picture behind. Mew would only leave it visible when it was him and Tae alone in the bedroom. Now he realised how Gulf must have felt. He coughed to ease the tension as it was no use crying over spilled milk.

"I.. Well, i should have taken care of it, as i am not used to hide it anyway. But dont worry, i will make sure not to make you uncomfortable. There wont be anyother picture like this to step on accidently. Dont feel bad or embarrassed about anything. It isnt hidden anyway how much i love him, and you must have seen so many marks on his body if not mine.

Look, we have a long way to go. As long as you want us to go. There might be a moment when our past will jump in between us but we have to stick together. We cannot let this guilt or shame come in between us because well, we are husbands. Now calm down. We have to meet your doctor. And yes, tell me, if you want me to accompany you to the scans or wait in the office"? Mew asked Gulf as the thought lingered in his mind.

"Umm. I dont know Phi... I have only visited once and that too when Thanitt took me in the beginning". Gulf looked at him with unsure eyes. He licked his lips, rubbing his sweaty palms. Mew nodded his head in understanding. He could understand.

"Okay then. Lets see what the doctor has to say okay. Relaxed"? Mew asked him and this time Gulf nodded too. He was a bit better after the talk.

The doctor was waiting for Gulf so he was led to her room as soon as his appointment time striked. He got nervous as soon as he saw the doctor. Mew, who was thinking to stay behind, sighed and came up to hold him by his shoulder. "Its okay am here". He muttered softly. And it was enough for Gulf to regain his composure.