Unplanned Marriage 9

Gulf was relaxed, waiting for Mew to come in the bed to him. Mew looked at him as a permission to pull down his sweats and proceeded only after he nodded his head. Mew had never undressed him fully while giving a hand to him.  Mew never crossed the line to make Gulf uncomfortable. But tonight, it was his night. One of many.

He made Gulf arc into him, cry in pleasure, moan out loud when he sucked him hard. He saw with a proud grin how Gulf was panting hard when he shot his load for the second time in a night. He gently stretched Gulf on his digits and penetrated him, slow and gentle until Gulf got settled with the length and girth.

Gulf was shocked at himself how shamelessly he was begging for more. Hard strokes. Skin slapping. How warm he was that Mew could still feel the skin burning with desire where he touched him. He lost the count of the kisses he planted on those lips, that they were swollen double their size.

Mew thrusted into him slow and steady, being careful of the bump but that wasnt Gulf wanted. He wanted it rough and hard so Mew snapped out of it. He fucked the daylight out of him. He had Gulf screaming for more. Slapping his hips back to meet Mew with a skin slapping sound.

"Oh god. Oh god. Its so goood". Gulf was thrashing in the bed. His body jerking with every thrust from his sweating, growling husband.

"Phi Mew. I.. Unghhhh". He was so close to burst out but whined in desperation when Mew held his cock.

"Call me Papi". He growled on his face with dark gaze and it was so sexy that Gulf moaned out feeling the name rolling on his tongue.

"Pa..*haaa* pi". He choked a moan and cum again for the third time. He blacked out for a while as Mew rocked his hips and cum in the warm hole too. He took a while for both of them to calm down when Mew pulled out.

"Papi...". Gulf murmured cutely. Mew smiled, he kissed those love speaking lips, laying down head on his chest. Gulf felt loved. He carded his fingers through those sweaty locks, the warm breath of his husband fanning on his bare chest was tingling. Mew stayed for a while before pulling off to stand.

"Want to take bath"? He asked Gulf but he was tired. So a clean up. He nodded his head and went to take a wash cloth. He cleaned up Gulf good, dressed him up in an oversized beggy shirt and shorts and pulled the duvet on him after changing the sheets.

"Sleep. I will be back soon". He kissed his forehead and went to take a quick bath. His lips stretched to see the cute boy sleeping sound, hugging his pillow. Mew slipped in the bed, carefully sliding under the duvet, he pulled Gulf in his arms and closed his eyes too with a smile. 

************
Mew could never believe a night could still be beautiful time. A morning could still be amazing. He had forgotten it. The taste of how a night melts or how the sun peeks through the windows.

Tae was an early sleeper. He would never compromise on his 8 hours beauty sleep and so Mew was habitual too. But on weekend, Tae would be a different person. He would stay awake till late, not at all calm. He would ask for undivided attention from Mew all day long. They were wild in the bed, fighting each other.

Gulf.... His lips twitched upwards at the memories of last night. How cute yet sassy he was. Demanding. Loud. How he blushed after they made love. How he giggled. Mew made sure Gulf was fully satisfied and contented during their time. He could still remember his face when he cum undone in between their bodies and didnt let Mew spill out of the hole.

Gulf kept sleeping in his chest all night and it was an amazing feeling for him to have a peaceful sleep. He was pulled back from his thoughts when he felt Gulf squirming a bit.