Unplanned Marriage. 10

Unplanned Marriage 10.

"So... Its great improvement that i can see since 1st month". The doctor smiled at Mew and Gulf and handed him tissue papers to clean the gel on his tummy. It was mid 7th month and everything was going great. Gulf's weight and also the baby. Gulf was getting more and more hungry these days, but Mew was thanking all lords that he wasnt moody or picky. He would eat anything Mew would cook for him. They would enjoy the warm winter noons in the garden, where Mew made a makeshift bed of air bag and blankets for him.

Sometimes Gulf would fall asleep discussing his dreams about the baby. They had yet not gone for gender reveal. They both wanted it a surprise but internally, Mew knew Gulf wanted to know so he had not told him what he had planned with the doctor. The doctor turned to Mew, who nodded subtly while Gulf was oblivious to his husband's plans.

"Uhm, well Gulf, i need to see something. Can i"? The doctor turned to Gulf who looked at her with confused gaze, but he nodded none the less. Mew held his hand, relaxing him instantly. 

The doctor examined him for a while and then to the awaiting couple, well one confused.

"So.. I need to see about the baby, and its a girl. Little princess on the way dads". She said with a smile. Gulf was stiff on his place. He was dumbfounded. He turned to Mew who had a biggest smile on his face, and not to mention the tears filled in his beautiful crescent eyes.

"Phi. Doctor what"? He didnt ask the doctor, he was waiting for Mew to assure him what the doctor said.

"Yes Gulf. Its a princess. Our princess Gulf". Mew said, holding his hands. Gulf took a moment to believe and busted into happy tears. He was sobbing in Mew's chest. "My princess". He was murmuring continuously. And he kept on cradling his tummy till they reached home. Though Mew asked him if he wanted to stop and buy something to eat, but he refused. He wanted to cherish the moment with his daughter.

"Uhmm, Gulf, are you happy"? Mew asked him, taking him in his arms. He pulled Gulf to lean on his chest while he put his hands under Gulf's swollen belly to support him.

"I am. So much. Are you"? Gulf let out a shaky breath, throwing his head back on Mew's shoulders. His aching back was at rest the moment Mew held him close.

"I am too. I am the happiest man at the moment". Mew replied with a genuine smile. He was rubbing his hands in a circular movement, spreading the warmth to his baby.

"Mmmhhg.. Keep doing it". Gulf licked his lips. It was so good as if Mew took away all the tension from his body and replaced it with love and care.

"Keep doing what hmmm"? Mew leaned a bit down to whisper in his ears, kissing his ear lobe. Gulf squirmed in his arms. He held Mew tightly at his thighs. He knew his ears were red enough to tell Mew how he was feeling.

"This. Mnhhh". He wanted to say but ended up moaning again. Mew licked his golden neck, opening the buttons of his shirt to expose his shoulders and his swollen nipples. With one hand teasing and pinching the extra sensitive buds, he was biting his shoulders and his other hand travelled down to the band of his maternity pents.

Gulf arched his back before snuggling more into Mew who wrapped him well in his body.

"Dance your sexy hips baby". Mew put a little pressure on the twitching cock in his hand, sweeping the beads off his thumb before he pulled his hand out, to Gulf's lips. Gulf opened his mouth and sucked his thumb clean, throwing his best seducing eyes at Mew who couldnt hold himself. He growled at the back of his throat and smashed his lips on the plump ones. Dancing and mingling their tongues.

Gulf was panting, sloppily kissing Mew, breathing hard at the sensation. He was bucking his hips into Mew's hands, his shaft all slicked with the precum profusely leaking.