Unplanned Marriage 3

Mew was sitting in his lounge. Dark and quiet. Just like his innerself. It was empty. His head was throbbing. He sighed gulping the whiskey and put the glass away. He put his head on the back of the rocking chair he was sitting on. It was Tae's favorite. His favorite place to push Mew on the chair and straddle him. Watching his favorite series, or talking to him endless. Mew remembered the exact count how many times he had fucked Tae on this chair that it smelled of him....

He heaved another sigh looking at the wooden shelves Tae had designed to put their pictures. Lots of pictures scattered at half of the shelf as the rest belonged to Thanitt. Laughing Tae, smiling Tae. The goofy gummy smile. Those glasses he wore while reading a book. His cute pouty lips. Mew could recall all moments behind those pictures at his fingertips. As fresh as the alcohol he just had consumed.

"I am trying to do what you asked me Tae, but your parents dont want me to. I think i failed. I cannot even convince Gulf. I dont know what should i do baby. Please hold me. Please hold my hand and take me through. You have put me in great difficulty Tae....". He held his head in his hands, closing his eyes.

He heard the front door opening and then closing but it didnt change his posture. Who could it be anyway? At this point he even didnt care if it was any thief or robber to rob him. But he had to open his eyes and see when it remained silent for long.

"Gulf..."!!!! He stood up and paced to where Gulf was standing head hung low. He held his hand with one hand and lifted his face with the other hand to see what was going in his mind. To his relief, atleast he wasnt crying. "What happened"? This time Mew asked him in a soft tone.

"I am tired Phi. Can i take rest"? Gulf tiredly put his head on Mew's upper arm who rubbed his back softly.

"Come". He led him upstairs to Thanitt's bedroom. He and Thanitt were same height and Mew knew Gulf would feel good basking in Thanitt's scent. He was about to leave to his bedroom when Gulf held his hand. "You need anything Gulf"?

"No. Can we talk Phi? If you have time"? Mew looked at him but dragged a chair to sit close to the bed. He and Gulf always had a friendly yet reserve relationship. Although Mew was always warm towards him, Gulf was always intimidated by his personality. The clean cut dress, always upto style and matching. His mature accent. The responsible nature. How respectful he would be with his mom dad, whenever he would come over.

Gulf always loved and admired the couple. His Phi Tae was the happiest man with Phi Mew and Mew never hide it too. His eyes would twinkle whenever he would see Tae coming downstairs to go with him.

"What is it Gulf"? Mew saw him looking at him intently but didnt say anything.

"I talked to mom dad. I.. I told them i want to stay here. I dont want to toss and turn everyday. Its too much for me to live like that. I thought about what you told me. And i was scared. I cannot lose this baby Phi. Its the only reminder i have of Thanitt. The only living reminder i could ever have. I dont want anything else. At this rate, i am sure i cannot even continue my studies in the university. But thats not a concern to me.. I ..". Gulf fell silent. He was nervous to say what he wanted to say.

"You can always study online. That should not be a concern for now, we will talk about it later. Tell me whats bothering you"? Mew held his hand between his own, assuring him of his support.

"I...". He licked his dry lips.. "I. Can i stay here in Thanitt's room". Mew raised his eyebrow. He didnt get his point. Wasnt he already living in Thanitt's room anyway. "I mean.. I.. Its not easy for me to be.. To be close to you. You know. Like. Emmm". Gulf felt the heat seeping in his cheeks. He was already nervous and those intent eyes focused on him were not helping either. He wished the earth would swallow him.