Unplanned Marriage. 6

Unplanned Marriage 6.

Gulf shuffled through drawers before turning to Mew.

"It.. It was black. Thanitt bought.. I.. I lost it. ... I need it". Gulf was crying. Mew sighed deep. He rubbed his forehead before turning to Gulf. He racked his hair with fingers, wiped his tears, engulfing him in his arms. "I... Box... I need it".  He was hiccuping, fisting Mew's shirt with both hands.

"Ssshhh. Its okay. Must have been misplaced. Come". He held Gulf to take to his bed and gave him water to calm down a bit. This wasnt anything new to him. He remembered when Thanitt hit his puberty. He felt the same anxiety in him. He was crying the same way in Mew's arms. Confused and scared.

"It..it hurtss...". Gulf bit his lower lip, tightly closing his thighs.

"Can i help"? Mew asked with a careful tone. He didnt want Gulf to think he was taking advantage, because it was no where lust. He just wanted to help him. To comfort him. He knew Gulf knew who he was. He wanted him to think with a clear mind.

"Phi.....". Gulf snapped towards him with wide eyes. How would he help him. Thats why he needed the box.

"I dont know where the box would be because only Thanitt arranged his room and his personal things. I could look for it but itwill take time and that will only add to your pain. I can help you out to sleep and tomorrow we will find the box or i will take you to the store to get everything you need or you can buy online if you are not comfortable to go with me.

For now, its either you to help yourself, but you cannot since you cannot find your things. But i can do everything you want. Hmmm". Mew told him calmly, wiping the sweat.

He saw Gulf fidgeting with the hem of the shirt he was wearing. The night was too long to wait for the morning to roll over. Even if he order something online, surely they wont deliver it there and then. He looked at Mew but hung his head again.

"Talk to me Gulf. Tell me.". Mew patiently asked him.

"Wont it be unfair to.. To you"? He murmured.

"Unfair"? Mew was confused.

"I.... I cannot.. Re..turn.. I..".

"Gulf i am not doing it for you to repay me or return the favor. I am your husband, and i know its all normal for a pregnant person. I just want to help you out and i dont have anything like that box to help you at this moment. I wont look at you, you dont need to feel insecure. I assure you, i wont undress you fully hmmm. Tell me your comfort level and i will do it". Mew said.

"I..". Gulf turned to face him. He could only see concern and sincerity. No lust in those warm eyes. Only worry. Mew slid in the bed leaning with the bedhead. Taking care of his highlighted emotions, he took Gulf in his arms. He let Gulf adjust to the feeling, looking at him settling until he himself leaned into Mew's chest.

"Tell me what you want and not, and stop me as soon as you want okay". Mew said making Gulf nod in understanding. Mew kept him wrapped in one arm while his other hand moved down. He felt Gulf flinching under his touches. He looked at Gulf who was breathing hard with closed eyes. Mew moved his hand a bit down too until his hand reached his still flat stomach.

Gulf opened his eyes when Mew stopped his hand movements for a while. He saw how lovingly Mew was caressing his stomach before toying with his trouser strings. He didnt pull his trousers down but only loose enough to sneak his hands inside. Gulf instantly held his hand. Mew stopped his hand too. He looked at Gulf who was biting his lips.

"You dont want me to touch you"? Mew asked trying to pull out his hand but Gulf shook his head slightly. Mew gently laid him on the bed and side hovered him. He bend down and kissed his forehead, his cheeks. Trying to help him loosen up and was successful after a while when Gulf lifted his hand over Mew's.