☆ 02

— 2. Unexpected Love

It was near the end of school and (Y/N) couldn't be more thankful. It was starting to get warmer and the snow started to melt just a bit.
Sadly, (Y/N) had no friends in this class and the teacher himself was boring. He looked around the classroom to see people chattering away. He yawned. This sucked

Or that's what he thought until he looked out the window.
In the front of the school Val was there with a girl. They seemed to be arguing.

Could this be...a breakup!

(Y/N) intensely stared at the pair. His girlfriend was really pretty. However, he felt bad. Val seemed really sweet...he wondered what they were arguing over.

It ended quickly though, the girl just ran off.

How dramatic...

However...(Y/N) didn't notice a group of people also staring out the window getting the attention of Val.
(Y/N) made eye contact with Val for a brief second.
"Shit!" He quickly looked away finally noticing the other students being nosy.

"(Y/N)." His teacher looked at him with an unpleasant frown.

"A-Ah..."

What a horrible rest of class he had.

- ☆

(Y/N) was walking home (alone thanks to a certain couple) staring at the sky. It was grey, it reminded him the expression Val had earlier. When they made contact at least. He looked really sad, like a crying cat.

He walked lost in thought, another stupid habit of his.

"I wonder, did I jinx it?" He thought about the conversation they had earlier in the morning. "Maybe I should've just kept silent when he asked." But (Y/N) quickly shook his head.
"I have no involvement." (Y/N) just sighed. Tomorrow was gonna be VERY awkward.

"Maybe I'll just show up late..."
Before he knew it, he was already at the front of his door.

"Mom! I'm back." (Y/N) shouted while closing the door and taking off his shoes.
"Welcome back from school." (Y/N)'s mom entered the living room with a tray of tea.
"It must've been a cold morning, please drink something warm."

(Y/N) smiled at the kindness of his mother. Honestly, he did have no involvement. What was there to worry about.

...

"G-Goodmorning...do you need something?"

To his horrible luck, (Y/N) had ran into Val right when he entered school, and Val had kept staring at him.

"Morning."
He didn't break eye contact, which made things more awkward.
"Please stop staring..." (Y/N) mumbled while looking away. "It's intimidating."

"That's what the point is."

"Ha..?"

(Y/N) looked at Val only to be met with his stern gaze again. He was dead serious.

"HAAAAAH??"

(Y/N) backed up a little bit, when he said Val was tall, he meant it. He was taller than (Y/N) at least..
"U-Um, Val..." For the first time, (Y/N) was upset (F/N) and his girlfriend left him to walk alone. "Why are you trying to intimidate me...?"
Cuz he surely was...if (Y/N) didn't have such pride he'd be crying his ass out on the spot.

"My girlfriend likes you."

"Hahaha"

"....."

"Oh you're being for real.."

(Y/N) didn't know how to respond to that. Honestly, this all happened too fast. Just yesterday he had a conversation with this guy and now he was trying to beat his ass the next day because his girlfriend...likes him.

A girl...likes him.

"A GIRL LIKES ME!" (Y/N) suddenly jumped with joy ignoring the glare that Val gave him. Instead, he grabbed his shoulders and shook him in a happy manner. "A girl likes me!"

"I needa tell (F/N)!" (Y/N) looked around stars basically in his eyes. "Take care of this for me!" (Y/N) shoved his bag in Val's hands and quickly ran out the school, leaving a very confused Val.

"Is he....an idiot?"

- ☆

An idiot he was.

When entering class he greeted everyone goodmorning including the teacher, much to everyone's suprise.
When he made it to Val, he noticed he still had his bag.
"Thanks for holding onto it for me!" (Y/N) clasped smiled not noticing the deadly aura around the both of them. Val was obviously this close to kicking his shins, but (Y/N) continued to smile.

(Y/N) walked happily to his seat looking out the window. Today was such a beautiful day, the sun was finally out and birds chirped. Val stared at (Y/N), honestly he didn't know what to feel. He wanted to break every bone in his body, but he had to admit (Y/N) himself was very cute.

Feeling eyes on him, (Y/N) turned around and met eyes with Val. He smiled and waved.

Val slowly waved back.

What is wrong with that dude?

,,,, --

the first bitch pulled in his life