☆ 15

HII IM BACK 🙏🙏

i was super busy during break and my bday 😢 BUT FLOR IS BACK DW...

— 15. Over-dramatic

Days went by too quick for (Y/N) to enjoy. Of course he wasn't the type to think like this, you can't dwell on the past.

Occasionally he'd think about how he met Val and how funny it was that they made it this far.

He wish they never met.

Me:
Goodmorning ☆

Valentine Y:
[tap to see attachment]

Me:
Ah. Goodmorning Lucy.

For some reason, Val had been talking about Lucy. Relentlessly.

"And for Halloween last year she was a shrimp!"
Val was shoving pictures of an obviously upset Lucy stuffed in her little shrimp costume.

"Ahaha...how cute."

It wasn't cute.

And not only did he shove pictures of that, um, thing in his face, he also LOVED sending pictures of her in the middle of conversations.

Me:
YEAH I like her class but shes kinda boring

Valentine Y:
[tap to see attachment]

Me:
......

Of course (Y/N) liked the "quirkiness" that Val had displayed at times. He would get excited over little things and talk nonstop about random things that (Y/N) did enjoy.
But when it was that dog it was hard to enjoy things.

"What's got you down?" (F/N)'s girlfriend (who had been seeing A LOT of recently) was currently with (Y/N). They both shared an English class.

"Does (F/N) ever talk about stuff that you don't like?"

(Y/N) got straight to the point kinda catching her by surprise.

"Um.. sometimes."
(F/N)'s girlfriend scratched her head in confusion with a dorky smile on her face.

"I mean all the time really. We have nothing in common." Despite her words, she looked very happy. As if that was a...positive.

(Y/N) raised his brow hinting for her to continue.

"You see, me and (F/N) aren't alike at all. But he's just so cute and I wanna hug him all tight and-"

"God nevermind...."

(F/N)'s girlfriend giggled apologizing. "Sorry I mean um"

Giving advice wasn't her strongest trait.

(Y/N) laughed a little bit. "If you don't know then that's fine. I'm just confused with Val right now..."

(F/N)'s girlfriend let out a little 'hmm' tilting her head. "But you guys are like Romeo and Juliet."

"That's not a couple I'd want to be compared to..."