☆ 14

- 14. (y/n) and his job ehehehe

this is literally me just fucking around with characters sorry 🙏
i love side characters who have nothing to do w anything
i promise i will give yn and val kiss scene later...

(Y/N) hated winter.

Now don't get him wrong, he loved Christmas! and the snow and the cold and the other stuff...

But holy shit fuck Mariah Carey.

He'd enter 7/11 to get blasted with All I want for Christmas is You. So he has a little bitterness within him for all of this month.

Not to mention how many creeps he'd have to deal with while Christmas songs would play.

It was hard to be scared by a men who were 6 foot and fit while jingle bells played in the background...

Right now he was currently just being bored. When no one was in the store it was really..boring believe it or not.

Occasionally he'd get a call from his mom or Val asking about his day and what he was doing.

Despite all that, he was forgetting the most important thing

The man who would visit him everyday.

At first (Y/N) was terrified of this man, but he really wasn't all that bad. His girlfriend left him and stole everything...poor guy

"Morning shrimp."

"G-Goodmorning!"

They had developed some kind of relationship. Nothing major, but they'd chat a bit while (Y/N) bagged his items.
(which was only beer and starburst)

"You know I got a new girl." The man was boasting all about his new girlfriend called "Candy"...sounded like a stripper name.

"Really? That's nice!"
(Y/N) smiled putting his items into a bag. The man just nodded repeatedly with a stupid smirk on his face.

"Uhuh! And let me tell you, she's a keeper. She's so beautiful..and she's older than me!" The man then seemed a little conflicted.
"Normally older girls don't go after younger guys..guess I got lucky!"

(Y/N) just hummed in response letting him know he was listening.

"Oh and shes like tall! Like super tall!"

Of course (Y/N) had to think of his one and only (F/N).

"R-Really..good for you.."

Their conversation was cut short and the man quickly left with his bags waving goodbye to (Y/N).

Now he was back to being bored.

Just kidding, of course someone had to come in and ruin his silence.

A girl came in, at first (Y/N) didn't know what to do until she spoke up.

"Hey."

"Uhm..hey?"

It was Anne, or Val's ex-girlfriend. She hadn't been showing up to school for a while....everyone thought she died.

"Do you have any tylenol?"

(Y/N) looked at her confused. "This is a 7/11...not CVS.."

"Oh yeah."

Silence.

......that was broken by her.

"How's Val?" Anne scanned through the candy that was near the cashier not noticing the awkwardness that was caused by her.

"I don't know." To put it short, (Y/N) didn't feel like talking to her.

It was REALLY awkward to be talking to the girl who's ex-boyfriend you're trying to date..after you rejected her.

"Oh please." Despite her words, Anne had no rude intentions. I think. "I see you guys acting close all the time, no need to lie, I don't mind."

I don't really care if you mind... (Y/N) laughed awkwardly. "Really? You have a stalker side in you?"

Anne simply shook her head. "Nah, you guys are always everywhere on a date or something."

To be fair, she was right.

Val had money, and he was willing to spend it on (Y/N). And he showed it by taking him out to eat or shopping.

"I guess you're right." (Y/N) spoke very bluntly. He really didn't feel like talking to her...like really

"Yeah, it's nice to see him looking happy." Anne took a bag of kisses in her hand making eye contact eith
(Y/N) finally.

"You don't gotta be careful with me, I have a girlfriend." Anne spoke as if it was nothing,

"HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH??"

but (Y/N) was more than confused.

"Yeah she's super cool. You know that (F/N) dude? His girlfriend's sister."

(Y/N) just grew more confused.
So basically, Val was heartbroken by Anne..because Anne liked (Y/N). But now Anne is suddenly lesbian..or bisexual or..just wlw and now dating a woman?

And that woman is (F/N)'s girlfriend's sister??

How does this correlate at all????

(Y/N) was so confused in fact, that he didn't even notice that Anne had left.

The only thing breaking him out of thought was the laugh of a certain someone.

"Hey dude! Didn't know you were working here."

(F/N).

And his girlfriend...

Then (Y/N) also realized something else, she didn't pay for that bag of kisses.

"I fucking hate this job.".

"Dude???"

qhat would u do if i made anne yns wingman