01: Meet Buddy

June 26, 2022

Dear Buddy,

You're good as new. How was it? After a very long time, you finally have a name. You're not just a diary, buddy. Anyway, it feels good writing to you. I'm happy to buy a new one because my previous notes were all fed up with thousands of emotions. It's all piled up that I have finished all the leaves of it. Before it burst out like a hot lava, I'll have to make a new one and here you are now.

I haven't plan on naming you but then I remembered a children's book when I was still a kid. There's this child named her diary and I thought, why not name you too? It's fun writing to someone you're pertaining to and since you're my best buddy, why not?

So much for that. Let's go back to our old traditional way. So today, I have a nice day. Work is perfect though kind of draining but it's okay. Venus is also perfect. I mean, she's always been so perfect and beautifully a masterwork in my eyes. I guess, it will always run this way—everything she does mesmerizes me. I'm happy that I make her happy. I hope that she will never get tired of listening to my silly jokes and stories.

I don't know how long could I still hold on to these crazy butterflies whenever I am with her. I didn't also know how I managed to keep it hidden from her all this goddamn time. It's silly but hey, crushing over someone is normal—until a crush turns into something fantastic but is also scary as hell. I can't even sail and push any further so here I am, remaining stiff as ever, feelings are always unseen.

I have to end this for now. I'll tell you more about her on the next day. I will meet her at the café tomorrow and I needed beauty sleep so that I will look fresh and crushable in front of her. I should sleep early.

Crazily in love,
Calum<3

Crazily in love,Calum<3

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.