05: Solitude

July 5, 2022

Dear Buddy,

I just wanted to thank you for being here with me through thick and thin. Thank you for staying despite my silence. Thank you for letting me weep in front of you while I note my ode, for not judging me, and for making me feel comfortable for sharing my thoughts. I know from the very start that you could be trusted so thank you very much.

There are days that I am so lonely, that I just wanted to be lazy. If only breathing can be stopped, I would've opted for that because it's tiring already. There are times that I am so gloomy and I don't exactly know why and how to fix me but I'm glad you're here... you stayed.

I hope Venus could also do the same. I mean, she's always been there for me through ups and downs and she's a one call away when I needed her the most. Even just a dot from me, it will send Venus to my place just to check on me but... but I'm tired of this. I don't want her to think that I am just a friend. I don't want to be her friend anymore.

Okay. I know. I know nothing will happen when I can't even start it with myself to resolve my inner conflict but I am really afraid because I don't want to lose her. As I said, she is everything to me. I can't lose her. Ugh! Don't mind me again settling for less and never really pursuing my ambition to have her because despite all, I am thankful for Venus's presence and light and I will always love her for that.

Still grateful,
Calum<3