16: Regrets

January 29, 2023

Dear Buddy,

We have a huge fight with Venus. She passed out and is now in the Emergency Room. It's all my fault. I'm an ass. I fucked up. Lemuel strangled me. Her best friend Mira shuts her door in my face. Not to mention Hazel who is flaring in anger. They're blaming me and I'm not complaining. My closest friend, Patrick is so disappointed too. Arcel? He isn't, that's what I wanted to assume because, despite his few words and his icy stares, he is still nice to me. Argh! I dunno what to think anymore.

I may or may not have told Venus that if I am a jerk then she also is a jerk and that she will never be the one that she dreamed of because she is selfish and heartless and she doesn't know anything but hurt me. She's killing me gradually. I know. I know I went overboard. I am deeply sorry. I didn't mean it that way. I let my emotions take over me and now I fucked up for real. My friends were mad and I am also mad at myself for hurting the woman I love.

I can't even stop crying while blaming myself for what I have done. Of all people, why me? I should be the one protecting her, not pushing her to the edge. I know I couldn't take away all the harsh and offending comments I have thrown and the thought of that made me want the ground to devour the hell out of me for good.

Ass,
Calum >:'(

Ass,Calum >:'(