A/N

hello all, if you've read my book i'm sure you know me as caz, if you don't know who i am allow me to introduce myself, this book, and my other book.

i'm sure you can see i don't use capital letters, i really don't like them and if you read my other book you will see i never use them.

anyways here goes some fun facts about me then we will get into my works,

1. i've done ballet (and many other styles of dance) for 11+ years

2. if you've seen my other book you would know my favorite color is grey however that is incorrect i have just failed to update the other book, my favorite color is ivory

3. i have a dog named princess leia, (named after star wars)

4. i have been a måneskin fan for over 2 years

5. i do a lot of volunteer work when i have time

i hope to get to know anyone who reads my works and i would love to know all of your ideas and critiques, keeping that in mind here goes ~ damiano david imagines ~ *NOTES AND MORE*

my original book is titled ~ damiano david imagines ~ which i can see may be confusing, which is why i added the *NOTES AND MORE* the thing is i find it kind of amazing how my stories develop and grow from the basic plot ideas i have to into multi-page incredible stories.

this book will be a kind of behind the scenes to that book, sharing story notes, ideas for chapters i want to publish or write, stories that were published at one point but i unpublished, stories i have wrote but am scared to publish, and so much more.

if you don't want to read this no pressure i understand that it may not be what you want to read, this is really just for myself to organize my thoughts and ideas because having so many drafts and unpublished stories and plot lines and story notes and such it's becoming way too messy, this is not something i intended to even publish but someone told me i should so here goes nothing.

if you want to read the finished product or thought this book would be the finished product feel free to go and find the book, ~ damiano david imagines ~ by me, you can find it on my profile or search for it, my account is imnothere0000, enjoy!

---------------------------------------------

you'll see this at the end of most of my stories, it's my typical ending.

love you all so very very much,

caz out.

word count: 427.