sisters fight like tigers

this is a full imagine i originally had posted to my imagine book, i ultimately took it down because i thought it was very cringey and honestly i didn't like the plot,

----------------------------------------------

"hey vica, what color boots should we wear tomorrow night"

"red, we are wearing black and white outfits,"

"oh-," even i could hear the disappointment in my voice.

"why did you want to wear something else?"

"well i thought we should wear those new ones we got, the purple and black ones with the lace up."

"well i guess we could wear those, but i don't think they match the theme,"

"what theme?! we are wearing leather jackets, boob tape, and bike shorts, there's no theme there!"

"yeah but purple won't look good on stage,"

"what are you talking about of course it will!" i was starting to lose my temper, i really wanted to wear those purple boots. maybe i should ask the boys what they want instead.

"i'll just go ask dami"

"oh you do that," the attitude in her voice made me want to put her head through the wall.

"what do you mean?" i was so done with her i just wanted this to be over.

"it's always damiano with you, dami this, dami that, you don't need your dumb little boyfriend to answer all your problems!"

"what the hell is your problem! he's not just my dumb little boyfriend he's also your best friend! how could you say that," i screamed in her face, and before i knew what i was doing, i punched her right across the face. by the time i realized what i had done she had already hit me back, twice.

"woah! woah! what's going on in here?" ethan pressed as he walked into the kitchen, i could feel my nose bleeding. i was about to grab a paper towel to clean up my face when victoria hit me again.

"what is your problem! if you really care about the boots that much we can wear the red ones gosh!" that was the last thing i remember.

when i came to, ethan, victoria, and thomas were sitting around me, "she's awake!" i heard one of them yell,

"ouch!" i yelped out,

"oh, sorry!" i heard ethan say.

"y/n i'm so sorry, i don't know what got into me are you okay? omg, omg your nose is still bleeding its probably broken!"

"woah vic, it's fine i'm okay my face/head just hurt a little bit, but where's damiano?"

"about that," thomas finally spoke up,

"what! you're scaring me!"

they all exchanged a glance and finally spoke, "we don't know where he is.." they all spoke at the same time, like a set of scary triplets from a horror movie.

"can i go to my room?" i asked, i wanted to distract myself from the fact that my boyfriend was missing.

"sure let me help you" vic responded.

i got to my room and laid down, i don't know how long i was asleep after that but when i woke up i could feel damianos warm embrace.

"mmmm" i groaned out and shifted my weight, i turned to face damiano."

"bella! you're awake thank god!"

"shhh!"

"oh sorry bella!"

"mmm it's okay, how long have i been sleeping?"

"like 5 hours y/n you scared me!"

"haha sorry bambino!"

i heard a knock at the door,

"come in!" me and damiano shouted in unison, just then vic walked in with an advil, flowers, and my favorite chocolate.

"aww thanks vic but you didn't have to!"

"no, i did, i feel so bad for what i did i mean, knocking out my own sister? i feel so bad, how can i make it up to you?"

"vic seriously you don't hav-"

"ooh i know!" she left the room and soon i heard the jangling of her dog chili's collar, chili ran into the room and climbed onto the bed.

"AWWWWW! chili ti amo!"

i noticed a small piece of paper attached to chili's collar, i opened it up and it read,

we can wear the purple boots,

xoxo, vica.

i smiled as i heard ethan and thomas standing in the doorway,

"sisters" they said in unison shaking their heads.

"they fight like tigers" damiano replied.

----------------------------------------------

holy shit this imagine is bad, it was one of my first and i hated it the minute i posted it but i needed something to post (i was on a regular posting schedule at the time instead of what i do now which is write all the time, post what i want when i want, although i try to post at least once a day.) i hope you will trust me when i say my writing is so much better than that, it was a flukey piece and i'm glad it was just a one time thing.

i had so many ideas for this piece and i tried to incorporate all of them but didn't follow through on a single one of them which is what makes this piece so bad.

love you all,

caz out.

word count: 800.