Chapter 7- Understanding Willow

Y/N POV

"Luz! Careful with my brain!" Luz's friend says giggling as Luz uses tweezers to pull a blank photo out of her ear. This place is wiered.
"I know Willow!" Luz exclaims. Oh so that's her name!! That makes so much sense. King mentioned it i must of forgot.
"Y/n! Your turn!" Luz says happily.
"Are you sure it's safe? And do i have to? My trauma is not something fun to look at. And i'm new- is it neccessary?" i write down as my anxiety spikes. I give it to Luz who reads it. The teacher walks past.
"Careful! Memories are fragile! Ah Y/n excited to see your memories?" the teacher asks.
"Actually miss. Y/n is freaking out about that. This is what she told me." Luz gives the teacher my note.
"Yes it is safe. Yes because you do not have permission from your guardian. I could call your guardian to arrange something for future lessons but you must participate in this lesson or have detention." the teacher explains.
I sign to Luz, I'd rather have detention.
Luz looks at me to see that i'm serious, she just gives me a look of sympathy.
"Good luck! I must check up on the other students." the teacher walks away.
I sigh and sit on the stool. Luz pulls out 5 blank memories from my ear and hugs me seeing me cry slightly. Willow hangs the pictures up sadly, seeing my distress. Her memories start to show.
"We both had crazy hair!" Luz exclaims laughing.
One of my memories show and Luz gasps, "Oh my gosh! You too!? We were crazy kids!"
Theres a picture of young Willow on a swing with her dads and one where she is hugging a younger Amity with brown hair.
"Out of sight, out of mind." Willow says turning it around. My memories clear up. The happiest one is me cuddling with my mada, mam and dad. The other 3 are all trauma related. I take a glance and immediately try to stiffle a sob. There is the day i was seperated from Grace(the girl who rescued us), my first play therapy session when i threw all the toys and hurt the therapist. The final one is the worst yet the clearest-
《TW》
baby me was in a dog cage almost dead watching men discuss the price for me.
《TW ENDS》
I sobb and collapse into a ball gathering the attention of everyone in class. Willow hides my traumatic memories and sits next to me. Luz joins and hugs me. The teacher dismisses the class as the bell rings. Willow helps me up and takes me out of class. Luz stays behind claiming to grab my bag. Willow leads me to the cafeteria and sits me next to her. I'm still crying but slightly less now. Luz joins us.
"Woah my dude! Are you solving a crime or about to commit one?" Luz asks the male witch who has a big board with pins.
"When did it get so hot?" Willow asks and i agree- starting to sweat. Apparently not as hot as Willow though who starts to steam. She suddenly takes a memory loss spin and after a discussion and my reluctance, we rush to the photo classroom.

"Amity! What happened!?" Luz shouts.
Willow's memories are on fire and some fire spreaded to my younger ones which are now hanging up. I look to Luz who looks as bewildered as i am- must have been the goddam teacher. Amity is desperately trying to put out the fire and asks for help. Willow is going crazy and my mind is fuzzled. We all go to The Owl House in hopes Eda can help.

"Dangerous and partially illegal! Kids you're in the right place. Uhm Y/n you're not looking so good- you ok? Sleep spell!" Eda says. She puts Willow to sleep after asking me.
I shake my head as Luz pulls the memories out her bag. She gives them to Eda who looks at them and hugs me. Gus reads as Eda does a sleep spell on me so Luz can fix my burnt memories.
"King? Remind me to call that photoclass teacher." is what i hear before i fall asleep.
I help Luz and AMITY! I DID NOT AGREE TO THIS! Eh oh well. I help them fix my burnt memories reluctantly and try to pursuade them to leave the most burnt one. They insist to fix that one as well. I warn them about it and tell them i'll see them when i wake up.

<timeskip>

I wake up to two very traumatized teens hugging me and crying.
I whisper, "I warned yous..." and hug them comfortingly. Amity hugs me tighter and Luz gives me a small smile.
"Why don't fix her memories now?" Eda suggests. I nodd in agreement.
Luz, Amity and I stand as Eda casts a spell to put us in Willow's head. There are a lot of trees. We fix some memories and it turns out Willow and Amity used to be friends. Now we fight the inner Willow who actually tries to kill Amity. Then she chucks us in the memory Amity avoided. It is a birthday party- young Amity yelled at young Willow saying they weren't friends anymore. Amity then defends herself and explains her parents blackmailed her. I get the deeper meaning and i think they beat her- i think they still do. Poor Amity. Fixing my memory must of been so triggering for her. Willow allows us to continue fixing her memories and we leave soon after.

"Oh gosh. What happened here? Where's Gus?" Luz asks clearly shocked.
"He's fine. He's just dead to us." Eda says emotionlessly.
"That is not comforting."
"Willow! Do you know who i am!?" Luz asks as Amity edges towards the door.
I grab her hand and whisper to her, "You can talk to me anytime. I somewhat understand. As you saw."
She smiles at me and thanks me.
Willow grabs our attention, "I remember what you did too. Thanks Y/n. Thanks Amity- i can't say we're friends but it's a start."
Amity smiles at us all again before leaving. I see Gus outside walking away from Hooty and i wave. He waves back and shouts bye.
Willow goes back home too and thanks Eda on her way out.

"You should go to bed kid, you look exhausted. And you kiddo should probably regress to help you feel better. But it's your choice." Eda tells us.
"Here's your hand." Luz says, giving Eda her hand- litrally!
"I'm gonna assume that's normal?" I ask them.
"Yup!"
"I'm going to go to bed too actually, i am wiped out! Goodnight!" I say, heading upstairs with (teddys name).
I change and sit on my bed as Luz comes in.
"You and Amity know me the best now. Don't tell anyone what happened except Eda though please. Anything you wanna ask do now before i sleep? Oh and i hope i don't wake you up tonight- i'll probably have a nightmare." i explain.
"Okay. That's okay- i don't mind. Is that why you asked us not to call you that nickname- because they did? I am sorry you had to go through that- it was very traumatic. And Amity will probably wanna talk to you soon. A lot happened today."
"Yeah but that wasn't even the worst of it. The other guy who bought me called me it so it triggers me very much. The group wasn't as bad. They fed me but used me as a punching bag- unlike the guy who treated me worse." i say, "Okay. Goodnight Luz."
"Hug first then you can sleep." Luz says.
I shrugg as Luz pulls me if for a comforting hug.
"Thanks. Goodnight."
"Goodnight."

<timeskip to night- everyone is asleep. Luz Pov btw, u wake her up by ur nightmare>
LUZ POV

I wake up and sit up sleepily. Someone is shouting, screaming, begging and thrashing around. Oh my gosh! Poor Y/n! They must be having a nightmare! They're crying so much and it looks like they're in a lot of pain.
"NO! Pease! I'll be good! Just kill me pease! I no wanna- no pease... *gagging*" They shout and beg- clearly younger.
I go over and sit next to them- not touching them though.
"Hey, Y/n? Wake up. Cmon wakey wakey. It's okay- you are safe, i'm here." I say softly.
"Wuz? Wuz pease hewp me! I no wike it hewe! Hewp!" Y/n beggs.
"Y/n wake up. Cmon you gotta wake up kiddo! I'm here, it's okay- you are safe." i comfort them- trying to get them awake.
Eda stumbles in the room sleepily, "What's all this commotion about?"
"Y/n is stuck in a nightm-"
"Pease!! Shtop! M gun be good girl! I be good wittl one!" Y/n shouts, begging.
"-mare. Oh my god." I finnish.
"The poor kid. We have to wake them gently." Eda explains.
"I've been trying!" i say loudly.
Y/n screams and pleas are muffled and i guess she is gagged in her nightmare.
"Hey, Y/n? Cmon wake up!" Eda says desperately. She strokes Y/n's arm making them sit up suddenly, gasping and crying heavily.
"Hey, Y/n. It's Eda. Just take deep breaths, okay? Luz is here too." Eda comforts her.
"You are ok, you are safe." i say to them.
"Bu- Wha- Huh? Oh my god!" they say then sob holding onto Eda and i.
"It was horrible! He- he... Oh my god!" they say and sob again.
"Shh shh it's okay. We are all safe now." I comfort them and rub their back.

Half an hour later-ish, they fall asleep. Clinging to me and Eda.
"Don't you dare tell anyone about this. If you do- i will cut out your tongue! I will only be 'motherly' to Y/n and King. And you i suppose." Eda threatens me.
I giggle and agree- even though i know she won't cut my tongue out, she would to most people else. I relax and lie back onto Eda who leans against the wall. We all relax and fall asleep with Y/n clinging onto us.

A/N

Thanks for reading!! Requests welcome and i will try my best to answer! Also cannot wait to do the next episode!!!🥳🥳 its gonna be soooo good(i hope)