Pilot part

In a world of zombies, we can see that survival is unlikely. But 4 randomly insane people manage to beat that odds. 

"DAMN IT! SAMANTHA!" A person yelled. "U GOT POWERS, WHY NOT HELP US!" 

"Nein, you guys got everything under control, why need me?" Samantha replied. 

"Come on, Dempzey, don't be a baby and HELP US CONTROL THIS HORDS!" 

"SHUT UP, RICHTOFEN!" Dempsey screamed.

The two started babbling as Nikolai and Takeo burn the hords of zombies with alcohol and a lighter. Richtofen and Tank didn't even help and still call themselves the one that does the most work.

Nikolai dragged the two apart, threw Tank to Takeo so he can hold on to him. 

"Will both of you stop fighting?" Nikolai asked, calmly. Tank remain quiet and nodded. Richtofen answered in the most inappropriate way "Ja, Nikolai. I'll do it for you~" All Nikolai did was dropped him off his hands. 

Takeo calm Tank down and tell him that he shouldn't have fight with him. He pull Tak towards him for a second in the blank, Tak slapped him with the least amount of strength. But it still left a mark on his face.

Richtofen stands up and ask if anyone wants a brunch. All of them looked at him with a "bruh" face, cause they were fighting a minute ago and now Richtofen just treats everything like nothing happened .

Of course, this was a daily thing, the arguments the zombie killing and Samantha being useless for the time period. 

An average day.