Envy

(My ocs will be in this story)

What a nice pleasant morning. The glowing moon, zombies in front of the wooden locked door. A cool breeze and a cup of hot water. A pleasant morning indeed...

For Takeo.

The two are being degenarates. Richtofen and Dempsey yelling down each others throats to see who will kill more zombies and the winner will take the loser's spleen.

Nikolai is cooking breakfast. Not drinking, he only drinks at fights (the man got standards too).

"What are you two doing?" Takeo asked Edward and Tank.

"Zhis man von't stop challenging me, does he think im weak?" Edward replied. "Im better than him in many vays."

"The only thing you're better at is being a horny sonovabitch." Tank interrupted

Takeo sighed and made them eat Nikolai's breakfasts.

"Here, im going to go lay down now. Nikolai needs energy to fight later..."

"Thanks, Nik....like always" Tank said.

"Why is Nikolai always so zad? Is he missing zomething or...zomeone?" Richtofen asked.

Nobody on the table knows what to answer, they just stared at each other.

Tank looked at them both and answered:" He does miss someone. He has a family, a wife and his daughter."

"Like me, but without the wife."

"Oh, so he just missed them? Vhy, once we are done ve can go and meet them with him one day." Richtofen replied.

Tank sighed with a remorseful face: " It's easy for you, but not him. He lost both of them. Thanks to your generals, Richtofen."

"I harmed him?" Richtofen asked.

"Not you, but... you get the point." Tank replied.

Takeo bugged in the conversation and decided to ask a question:" How did you know about this, Dempsey?"

Tank looked at him and replied:" He talked to me about this a few days ago. I wonder how we can help him."

"We?" Takeo said.

"Not we. I'm not helping that drunk Russian!"

As soon as he said that, Takeo stormed out of the house, to kill zombies to calm him down.

You see, Nikolai and Takeo are in a small feud right now. No ones knows why but all we know is that Nikolai started by calling Takeo cliché.

Tank and Edward looked at each other. It was silent for the first time between them.

"OK, Richtofen." Tank broke the silences. "I can't bear watching those two fight cause we are the ones fighting. So do you have any idea how to solve this conflict?"

"I'm sorry, Dempzey. But I am the creator of conflict, I never solve one before. Mostly my son stops it." Richtofen replied.

After hearing that, Tank thinks of a plan to bring those two up. He thought of a plan and told Richtofen about it.

"Vat do I get in return?" Richtofen pop the question.

"Uh, what? What do you mean? You need a prize? You can uh.... use my revolver for a day." Dempsey replied.

"Good enough, don't mind me breaking it." Richtofen said.

_________________________________________

At noon, the gang sat at the hall.

Tank started asking:" OK, so what problems do you two have and need to fix?"

Nikolai and Takeo looked at each other, staring into each other's souls.

"He needs to stop calling others "cliché" and "weird", it's call culture and we need it to unite people." Takeo spoked.

Nikolai replied with a insulting tone. "You can yourself cool? Only the strong will survive this broken world."

The two started going back and forth at each other. Which Richtofen and Tank just listen to their argument like how they tolerate them.

"WHY DO YOU ALWAYS YELL AT ME FOR?!" Takeo yelled.

"CAUSE YOU HAVE A PERFECT FAMILY, AND IM JEALOUS!"

The room broke silent after Nikolai said that.

"I ENVY YOU, OK?! YOU GOT A LOVING DAD, CARING MOTHER AND PREFECT SIBLINGS THAT IS STILL ALIVE. YOU BRAGGED ABOUT IT ALL THE TIME. EVEN YOURE FRIEND STILL HOPES YOUR ALIVE!"

The words went into Takeo's ears as he watched Nikolai's eyes turn widen and tears rolling down his cheeks.

"I see." Tak said. "What happened to them?"

For the time, Nikolai never had the love and care he needs from his parents. His father abused his older siblings and his mother never gave him attention.

The only people who cares for him is his older brother, Anatoly. He trained him to be a circus performer since young and Nikolai treats him like his guardian.

He was taught to take care of this older sister, Katiya, younger brother, Dimitri and younger sister, Veronika.

Accidents happened, Anatoly passed from his injuries.

"All I wanted was a family like yours, Takeo. But that will never happen."

All the gang could do is watch as he calm down.

"Maybe I did something wrong or maybe I did not. I'm happy that they dont have to suffer what I did." Nikolai said as he walked to his room.

He took a picture out of his pocket wondering when will he see them again.

Assumed that it is in black and white

Picture form picrew, not mine.

(End)

I really want Nikolai to get his happy ending but I don't think the game did that.